Krispy Kreme Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Krispy Kreme Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

1.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very, very basic. Asking simple questions about what you to feel you out. Told you a bit about the company. Very much in general, gave you nothing too hard, or that required you really to think about the answer before speaking. The best way to really succeed is to do the no brainers. Dress for success. Have a good mind on your shoulders. Engage the interviewer with questions of your own. If you show initial drive, you may even get a promotion offer right there on the spot!

Interview Questions

• The typical, "What did you, when you were faced with a major problem, and how did you handle it?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Krispy Kreme

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in November 2009.

Interview

I relocated after working at a KK elsewhere and phoned the GM before I moved to make a transfer and she was very excited and willing to take me in as a manager as soon as I arrived. I gave her my availability and she got my file fedexed immediately and had me on her schedule when I arrived in the new city.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get the same pay as I was receiving at my former location.