Kroger Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

One phone interview followed by a technical assessment and behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Traditional behavioral interview, which is predictable and not difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was with HR and department manager. No flexibility in base salary or bonus offer, but vacation was negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

After applying they called and asked me to come in for an interview. I met with a manager and team members. Kroger asks a lot of behavioral questions so prepare for those. Make sure to research the area you're applying for (i.e. If it's a job in the Finance department you should know how the stock is performing and skim through some recent financial statements that are publicly available on thekrogerco.com).

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions such as "Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a coworker and how the issue got resolved"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted by a panel of 4 people, one Controller, one Assistant Controller, and two Senior Analysts. It was a very informal interview that flowed much like a conversation with questions ranging from "What existing Kroger processes do you think need improvement?" to "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" After the interview I was given a fairly simple Excel skills assessment test where I had to walk the panel through the making of a pivot table to quickly find records in a large data set. Overall, interview was very laid back, and a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one existing Kroger process that needs improvement?   Answer Question