Kroger Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

1.7

137 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Dacula, GA).

Interview

The company conducts interviews for both part-time and full-time jobs alike. However, interview formats may differ accordingly. Entry-level applicants undergo an orientation process that involves group exercises, one-on-one discussions, and other formats deemed necessary.

Interview Questions

• what is your availability, job skills, personal interests, and qualities that match company philosophy of excellent customer service.   2 Answers

Floral Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I sat with the hiring manager, he asked me some questions, and told me about the company's goals. After being hired, I had to go through training, which helped me understand the types of situations I would be in.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if a customer asked for a brand of an item that we don't carry?"   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and after a week heard back from the nurse that was going to interview me by email, then had a personal one on one with her. Very lax interview, with question centering around customer services and patient care.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with telling a customer no?   1 Answer

Floral Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very simple. Asked a few questions about my schooling, my previous work experience, goals I wished to complete by working there. Nothing challenging, the interviewer I had was done to earth and I think pretty intent on hiring me from the get go. Oh and an on site drug test.

Interview Questions

• How does working at Kroger play into your goals for this year?   Answer Question

Utility Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Dacula, GA).

Interview

Quick and easy. Hiring manager is friendly and the hiring process was simple. 30 words is a lot. A lot. A lot. A lot. A lot. So many words oh my goodness.

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Called in for a one on interview with hiring manager. It was very laid back. Easy what if questions that manger seemed to be more interested in if I would like the the job. Talked a lot about the history of the company

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early and met briefly with the store manager who directed me to the pharmacist. The interview was held in the side room where vaccinations are given. After the interview questions, she asked me to take a short skills test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if their were a lot of people asking for help at once?
      What are you studying?
      Why do you want to be a Pharmacist?
      What is a time that you have experienced good customer service?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived in the store for an interview, I asked an employee where to go and I went upstairs, the interviewer arrived a few minutes later and he greeted me. He was very nice, and told me to talk about myself and he immediately began writing down everything or some things I said that were valuable to him i assume. After he interviewed me, he told me he would call me or email me within a few days regarding my status. Neither happened, but I thought I did good in the interview so I was sufficed, whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kroger?(Specifically at Kroger, don't be vague)   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • What prior skills do you have that can help you with this position?   Answer Question

General Merchandiser: Drug Interview

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Griffin, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Began with a phone interview, after which I was scheduled for an in-person interview for the next day. Questions asked were very basic customer service focused. I was able to anticipate follow-up questions before they were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you received exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Tucker, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview within the week I applied. When I went to the store interview, my manager told me he was going to hire me striaght away without asking questions of my previous experience. Then scheduled my training at my store a few days later, then headed to training at their training center for about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had?   1 Answer