Kroger Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

1.7

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early and met briefly with the store manager who directed me to the pharmacist. The interview was held in the side room where vaccinations are given. After the interview questions, she asked me to take a short skills test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if their were a lot of people asking for help at once?
      What are you studying?
      Why do you want to be a Pharmacist?
      What is a time that you have experienced good customer service?
      1 Answer

General Merchandiser: Drug Interview

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Griffin, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Began with a phone interview, after which I was scheduled for an in-person interview for the next day. Questions asked were very basic customer service focused. I was able to anticipate follow-up questions before they were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you received exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Tucker, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview within the week I applied. When I went to the store interview, my manager told me he was going to hire me striaght away without asking questions of my previous experience. Then scheduled my training at my store a few days later, then headed to training at their training center for about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had?   1 Answer

QuickList Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process all depends on who you get. Lucky for me my interviewer was nice and patient. She was very accommodating and understanding to my personal life and worked with me upon every request.

Interview Questions

• Are you available on weekends?   1 Answer

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Hill, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Sugar Hill, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Friendly, relaxed. Could have been a little more detailed about the position. Salary wasn't determined, so I didn't know what the pay was until I actually started. Not a big deal for me, since I'm not the primary bread winner.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in advancement opportunities?   1 Answer

Grocery Clerk Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Douglasville, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone screening on Monday and setup an face to face interview for Saturday. i was suppose to meet with Mr. Goda. but interviewed with other manager. It appeared that I may get the job but i have to wait for a call back and to take the drug test and background check. They Manager was very relaxed and easy going. the interview was about 20 minutes give or take.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powder Springs, Cobb, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Powder Springs, Cobb, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

You arrive and they ask you why you want to work at Kroger. They go through your resume or application, job by job with you. If they think you're good for the job, they ask if you'd like to take it, if you have any questions for them, and that's it.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager, he said the hiring manager was out for few days.
    I thought i did great. I was told when the hiring manager came back she would call me for last interview and to set a schedule.
    Never heard back.
    That was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do i have relating to the job i applied for.   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview to be honest. The manager basically just gave me a rundown of what my duties as a Courtesy Clerk would be. I think this was because they were desperate for employees.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very positive HR people,sold a product well.No explanations for the low pay however.very casual. Hr seemed to always be in a hurry. Talked very fast hardly breathing and not seeing if we comprehended anything.