Kroger Bagger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Bagger Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.5

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

They are just making sure you can talk to people and find out when you would be able to work. If you have the interview, you can expect the job if you don't have a bad background.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer is upset?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Waited for the hiring manager as the store was busy, once she was available we completed the interview in the store break room, minimal challenging questions were asked but it was clarified specific job requirements I was to complete as an employee for this position

Interview Questions

• Weekly availability, specified requirements working as a bagger   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Very easy. Basically just to make sure you are not a complete lunatic. If you can walk and chew gum at the same time you will get this job. You may not even have to do that. Just act personable, and they will bring you on the team. Management is decent at the store I worked at.

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Fishers, IN).

Interview

The manager gave easy, basic questions that can anyone can easily answer. They essentially hire anyone as long as they pass a drug test. The manager was friendly and there were no issues with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you handled a stressful situation well   Answer Question

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Applied online got a call a couple of weeks later. Brief interview then mouth sean drug test on site. Application took a while to fill out personality test was very long.

Interview Questions

• Don't rember specifics just a brief conversation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Houston, TX).

Interview

As long as you pass the online application and personality test. The interview is pretty much straight forward. You walk in and great the Hr coordinator. Fill out paperwork. Complete a swab drug test and work on computer modules for a couple hours. All in all it was a very straight forward hiring process nothing to be worried about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Macon, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

My Interview Process took 2 weeks at the most, it was me and 3 other people getting interviewed it was a very basic interview that took at least 20 minutes

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger in August 2015.

Interview

It was different. I was out into teams withthey other people and we were give things to do. Such as sell this pen and we were given a few minutes before we advertised this pen.

Interview Questions

• what is the best way to sell this pen?   1 Answer

I declined because the pay was only minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroger (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

The applications are confusing but once it was done everything was pretty easy and the interview went over really easily. They didn't ask for anything complicated or ask any questions that I wasn't sure how to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to you in your free time?

What was your past work experience like?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Mooresville, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick, lots of paperwork, oral drug test, background check. If they feel you are 'overqualified' they will push for higher pay. I was going to start out at $7.25 and hour but got $7.65 an hour instead.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question