Kroger Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Buyer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online, received an email to set up an interview. I went to the interview and was told I would hear back from them within 10 days. They never responded and I had to look online to see if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• How have I made an impact on an associate in a coaching situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Blue Ash, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the administrative assistant to set up interview, I applied online.
    I drove 2 hours for interview, called her when I got there, she came down and got me and brought me to meet the Manager over all buyers/procurement. Had a 1-1 interview with him going over my resume. He was very direct and to the point.
    Then he put me in an office where I met with 2 other men (lead buyers) and interviewed with them. They went back and forth marking on resume and going off a list of questions.
    They all gave me business cards before I left and were very nice.
    Got called back for a second interview about a week later where I met with the "main manager" again. Then interviewed with another lead buyer who aked more typical interview questions. Gave me his card afterwards too.
    Got a call about a week or 2 later from the 2nd man I interviewed with during 2nd interview, saying they had chosen someone else and why they had gone that route - the other person had more experience (which was very helpful to know actually)

Interview Questions

• What do you regret most that you have done so far? (professionally/work related)   Answer Question