KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Kroger Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 339 of over 2,420.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Positive, pleasant, informative, thorough, and overall great. I was informed about a background check and drug test, the results took a while. But I was able to start soon after the results were in.

Interview Questions
  • How soon can you start?
    Answer Question

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

interview with store manager. Standard questions to determine how well you can communicate with customers and others. Not much focus on long term career goals as position is very specific. No tests given to demonstrate math aptitude which was surprising given the role. Manager was friendly and was more of a conversation than an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger in Jul 2022

Interview

I received an interview at 4pm, I attended the interview on time, was questioned about the cashier position and hired. The employer was extremely pleasant, friendly, and had a positive attitude. I attend orientation the week after my hire.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How have I used my people skills to diffuse problems? 2. Describe being a team player when others don't show up or call off. 3. How do I handle stress and difficult people? 4. How will I represent the company when in a stressful environment?

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger in Apr 2022

Interview

Very laid back and the manager was nice. I didn't end up getting the job but it was worth trying. I'm not sure how I messed up. I should have prepared more and thought about my previous work experience more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger in Mar 2022

Interview

quick and professional. Questions about availability and experience. Questions about prior experience dealing with the public and use of a cash register. Interview lasted 15 minutes. I interviewed with the front end manager who was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Was I available to work primarily nights and weekends.