Kroger Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Had to log onto Career website and upload Cover Letter and resume and after that, I had to answer questions about my availability and experience. Applied twice and was informed that I was not selected about two months after applying each time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horn Lake, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Horn Lake, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

The gentlemen I was scheduled to interview was not there that day. Apparently someone got their days mixed up. But it wasn't me> I was there @ the store 20 minutes ahead of time. The store mgr. was the one who conducted the interview. After many interruptions, we finished up in about one hour. I answered all the gentlemen's questions thoroughly. Pretty much standard interview. Then when he was finished I interviewed him. But as I said he was interrupted several times.

Interview Questions

• How committed was I to providing their customers with excellent service. I responded to the gentlemen I was prepared to offer their customers a true example of excellent customer service skills. I've been in the game for a while so I knew just what to expect.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Seems like a good place to work. Interview was standard for customer service position. Interview panel was with 2 people. I decided not to go with this offer after accepting another job elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you best displayed customer service skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Dearborn, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview a couple of weeks later. The lady talked about my experience and how I would handle a situation, and what days I was available. They were looking for new people, but I didn't meet the hours they needed covered.

Interview Questions

• What experiences can you bring to help you do this job well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Shreveport, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was stressful. They called me for open interview but i couldn't make it. So they called back for a regular interview. It was quick & simple but waiting for them to call was stressful. They would call tell you some then wait maybr 4 days to call again.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me to tell them about myself. Pretty chilled & layed back.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Did the app on online called me bext day went in for interview got the job went in for orientation like two days later with someone else we sat in back and went over the company ect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Augusta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was mostly questions and answers, they were very very nice, the process was overall a great experience for first time workers, I would highly recommend Kroger for first time workers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview by corporate, this interview was very brief. They then scheduled me for an in-person interview with store management. I was given one interview, they called me a week later to say that I got the job. This interview was with one of the store managers who then referred me to the HR department who filled out my paperwork.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basically about how I interact with difficult customers and how I interrelate with coworkers.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

It was short and simple. Asked basic questions such as "Tell me about yourself?" "If you are in school?" "What is your availability?" etc. The manager talked about what he expected and how to handle customers.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?" "If you are in school?" "What is your availability?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

quick and easy. submitted online application and completed survey. Interviewing manager was pleasant and professional. We took a tour of the store and watched a video presentation about the company. Submitted for drug screening and started about one week afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer