Kroger Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

1.5

140 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Magna, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Magna, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

Very simple, very easy. Walked into the store and the interviewer was really cool and easy going. Didn't make me nervous at all and it all went really smoothly. Would recommend. Asked very simple questions, but felt more like very casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger in July 2017.

Interview

I got an email 2 weeks after applying, I needed to call in and give them my reference number. After that I waited for a few seconds and got connected to a really nice man, who asked 3 questions that I've listed. I have anxiety so I thought I was doing terribly, stuttering a lot and all, but afterwards I was told about interviews.

So overall, the process from calling in to getting an interview took maybe 6 minutes at the very most. The interview was very easy and someone who doesn't get as nervous as I do shouldn't have any problems with it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for Kroger?   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of a time when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a suggestion requesting change in an organization.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Very simple and brief. After asking me a few traditional interview questions, she literally said " There is no point to keep asking you questions." Then she gave me the job on spot.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

I went into the store and was greeted by the manager. He took me up to his office, took a look at my resume and really just asked me some basic questions nothing too hard

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

There wasn't an interview, I showed up and greeted the manager, he went into the details about the job and salary and then gave me a saliva drug test, done.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kroger (Gainesville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was short and straight to the point, but ask questions at the end!, the interviewer said that not many ask questions, and when he said that he seem disappointed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about me about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Henderson, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I arrived early so I waited by the entrance and a cashier let the HR know there was someone here waiting for an interview. A few minutes later the HR came out of her office and introduced herself. It wasn’t really a question based interview, as long as you are kind and know how to talk you should get the job.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Quick and to the point. First there was a phone call with the recruiting team then they set up an in person interview in the store for the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer asking a question not in your department?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I aplied online and honestly didn't expect an answer. I have applied there before and received nothing afterwards. I however revived an email roughly two weeks later. The email gave me a phone number and reference number. I called the number the wait was around 5-8 minutes long. They told me there was an interview time the next day at 4 pm. They told me to bring a government issued ID, and social security number. And to come dressed in business casual.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they got back with an email and gave me a phone number to call, the phone interview was very easy and short and they schedule you to an in-store interview