Kroger Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

1.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Easy and brief did an oral drug screen on the spot . Nothing special. Hired on the spot. Walked in net with hiring manager did walk thru if the store and was given employer badge

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Savanna Place, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Savanna Place, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet the hire manager and the district hiring manager. Was a very pleasant interview. We went through my curriculum, they asked some questions about some situations dealing with customers. Great people!!

Interview Questions

• Why kroger? Are you able to work weekends?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

They called me, did a phone interview, asked me about my experience, then called me in for a in person interview. I had to sit down with the department manager and they did the usual interview questions. They did a drug test. the mouth swab kind. The results came back then they offered me a job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

great! East must love groceries! LOL it was a lot of fun great for high school kid. would reccomend to anyone loooking for a job. I really enjoyed it a lot

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Hilliard, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Oral drug test swab at the end of the interview, which you cannot have chewed gum before taking. Standard entry-level minimum-wage job questions. If you get an interview you basically have the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger in December 2014.

Interview

This was a very simple, basic interview. I was asked to tell about my past experiences with my past enployer. I was also asked a few work related questions. I took a drug test that day and was called back the next day.

Interview Questions

• If you're about to clock out and a customer approaches you asking for help what do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

good interview, broken promises. First they were upbeat, then suddenly you were annoying. They seemed very impressed, then it seemed like the thrill was gone after folloup phone calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Very common interview process. After submitting an application, I received a phone call to set up an interview. Then, submitted a drug test and continued on to orientation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online through Kroger website. Called within a week to set up an interview. Went to an interview about 2 weeks later, due to my schedule being busy. Interviewed with the Human Resources Manager for the store. Was called back the same day and offered the job contingent on my background check passing. Hired later that week and started working the week after.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. Basically went over my resume and application. Discussed previous work experience and some hypothetical situations on how to handle customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Paid minimum wage minus union dues.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

easy to talk to, good interview process, just asked basic questions, if i was qualified, and stuff like that, got to work with some good people, needed a job, etc