Kroger Front End Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Front End Clerk Interview Questions

1.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Richmond, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Went in and met with male interviewer. I was asked questions which included availability. I answered that I preferred not having all weekend hours but quickly realized I should take whatever hours are available.

Interview Questions

• What was the times available to work   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Memphis, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I got sent an email to got to any Kroger location for a job fair. The line was really long and I was there for a few hours. Everyome was interviewed in groups of six and asked a few basic questions and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• If you were working, and a customer passes by, what do you do?   Answer Question

Front End Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview.
    They asked really basic customer service questions. Unless you act like a jerk you are pretty much guaranteed to get hired

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of exceptional customer service   Answer Question
    • What is a time you have given/experienced excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Holland, OH).

Interview

Online application, contacted by a Krogers recruiter week later. Was asked 3 questions, then interview at store level next day. Asked to describe history. Interviewer said "this position will bore you, she rather give my application to upper management" Then promised a follow up call and sent me on my way.

Interview Questions

• Described an experience with a upset customer.   Answer Question
    • What self rewarding services have you done in the community.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel or have you given your work associates your help in improving there skills or work habits.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Cookeville, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Questions we're asked about hypothetical situations involving customers. Questions were asked about the skills I have and experience. Since this was my first job, I was allowed to use my school experiences and other life experiences to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Richmond, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply online and i was called in for an interview. its been so long i dont really remember it but i talk to the HR manager and she hates people who come in unpresentable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroger (Plymouth, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

my interview was very pleasant. The lady that was asking the questions was very polite. i was nervous at first but the atmosphere and the people around me kept me from feeling so.

Interview Questions

• a customer asks you where something is and your on break what do you say?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Canton, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Submit the application online, phone call to come in for an "interview" - the interview wasn't an interview! They made sure I was a real person and told me to start training on Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Topeka, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a 1:1 interview within a week. I met with a woman, who asked very basic interview questions. We talked about my availability and expected pay. She then basically offered me the job seeing that I pass a drug test.