Kroger Front End Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Front End Supervisor Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

very rushed in the parts where it counts and slower during the videos and presentations. should at least be 50:50, not spend 40mins asking work related questions, and then spend 3hours and 20 mins sharing life stories and watching safety films that are out-dated. Though the hiring manager was very nice. I felt as if less about the new employees and more so about the timeline of kroger. I get that its a larger company and its made it a very long time in the market world, but were there to prove our skills and our ability to learn, just dont need to learn everything about the place,... tell us the company goals and move on.

Interview Questions

• If you were to work at kroger, would kroger be your top-priority over your current job?   1 Answer
  • Would you have any problems with wearing the kroger uniform?   4 Answers

Negotiation

no neg. kroger gives an offer and you either take it, or you have no job

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

There is a session focusing on your availability and willingness to commit. Then its just procedural HR work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be yourself

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Bloomington, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

I had only one interview. Basic questions about availability, experience, what I am studying in college, work history, what I think my strengths and weaknesses are. Office was dingy, bleak looking. Was offered a job at the end of the interview, I took it because they did offer a higher pay rate than I left off on in my former job.

Interview Questions

• Would I let a homeless person steal food   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, sliding scale based on years of experience

Anonymous Employee in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Warner Robins, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

Interviews are short and one on one. But to get hired you will have to actually go in and talk to the manager yourself. Pretty easy questions they ask and their not drilling you for an answer. After the second interview you do your background check and drug test (yes they drug test) youll know if your hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals with Kroger.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount your willing to take (reasonable) stand firm or you will be low balled.