KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Kroger Fuel Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 2,420.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Kroger

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in Dec 2018

Interview

Easy Wasn’t hard at all. Just be yourself. The company cares about you and they community. Great benefits starting out. Very straightforward about what they want, job requirements and what to expect.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    1 Answer

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

It was quickly that i received a call back for interveiw. Group interveiw, if you revieced the job they would call you to a different room at the same time and ask you do you accept or decline.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kroger in Dec 2017

Interview

The interview process was quick. I was asked simple questions to ensure I was able to operate the fuel center. I was made aware that I would be handling money and that i need to be able to work at a fast pace.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have prior customer service experience?

Kroger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

It was a group hiring event. We were brought upstairs, signed in, and got interviews in that order. It basically went if you have experience and get there early, you got a job on the spot. Not everyone of course, but I was interviewed for five to ten minutes and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Clarksville, TN) in Feb 2017

Interview

Quick and easy...even.though they lied to me. They calledme to set up an appointment. I called them back. They sent me an email with details of the appointment and I showed up. Answered standard questions and that was that

Interview Questions
  • Why there was a large gap in my employment history.