Kroger Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

1.7

172 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kroger (Gainesville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was short and straight to the point, but ask questions at the end!, the interviewer said that not many ask questions, and when he said that he seem disappointed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about me about yourself?   1 Answer

Utility Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Dacula, GA).

Interview

Quick and easy. Hiring manager is friendly and the hiring process was simple. 30 words is a lot. A lot. A lot. A lot. A lot. So many words oh my goodness.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Macon, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I sat in the back room until my name was called. Once I was called, I sat in the managers office & he told me he didn't even look at my resume. He asks me to fill him in on my job history & responsibilities (what's on my resume). He told me I was hired on the spot but never once mentioned anything about pay. I went to training still not knowing how much I get paid or if I get paid for training. I go look online to see my pay & I only get 20 cents more than minimum wage. That was unacceptable considering the years of experience I had. I called it quits before my first day.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions. He just wanted me to tell him about my jobs.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Called in for a one on interview with hiring manager. It was very laid back. Easy what if questions that manger seemed to be more interested in if I would like the the job. Talked a lot about the history of the company

Part-Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Macon, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I heard back from them about a week later over the phone with a recruiter. She told me to come in the following day at a specific time, and when I came, there were 5 other people waiting for an interview. Next we had a group interview where we created scenarios and after that we had an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make sure customers have a great experience?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early and met briefly with the store manager who directed me to the pharmacist. The interview was held in the side room where vaccinations are given. After the interview questions, she asked me to take a short skills test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if their were a lot of people asking for help at once?
      What are you studying?
      Why do you want to be a Pharmacist?
      What is a time that you have experienced good customer service?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived in the store for an interview, I asked an employee where to go and I went upstairs, the interviewer arrived a few minutes later and he greeted me. He was very nice, and told me to talk about myself and he immediately began writing down everything or some things I said that were valuable to him i assume. After he interviewed me, he told me he would call me or email me within a few days regarding my status. Neither happened, but I thought I did good in the interview so I was sufficed, whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kroger?(Specifically at Kroger, don't be vague)   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • What prior skills do you have that can help you with this position?   Answer Question

General Merchandiser: Drug Interview

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Griffin, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Began with a phone interview, after which I was scheduled for an in-person interview for the next day. Questions asked were very basic customer service focused. I was able to anticipate follow-up questions before they were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you received exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Tucker, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview within the week I applied. When I went to the store interview, my manager told me he was going to hire me striaght away without asking questions of my previous experience. Then scheduled my training at my store a few days later, then headed to training at their training center for about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had?   1 Answer

QuickList Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process all depends on who you get. Lucky for me my interviewer was nice and patient. She was very accommodating and understanding to my personal life and worked with me upon every request.

Interview Questions

• Are you available on weekends?   1 Answer