Kroger Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

2.0

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It was a 3 interview process, since I was an internal candidate, I interviewed with the district manager, she was current with my achievements and recommended me for this new position. My 2nd interview was with HR and I had to take a personality and appitude test. My last intervirw was panel interview with 3 members of the Executive team. These were a lot of current event questions and opinions as well as personal history's.

Drug/GM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was told to go to customer service first off, but the employees there acted annoyed at having to help me. When they let me go into the office, a very annoyed-looking manager(?) told me to sit in the next room. After taking about fifteen minutes to make her way over to me, she asked me questions directly off of a piece of paper and didn't do any follow-up questions, she only write down my answers. Multiple times, she asked me if I could help her spell some things I said, but I received no other feedback. Until the next day when I was told to come to orientation, I had no idea how well I did in the interview. It was very bizarre, unprofessional, and left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if someone was looking for something but you didn't know where that thing was?"   1 Answer

Graduate Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

This was an interview via an interview day at my university for graduating pharmacists. It was more of a conversation. He didn't ask any of the traditional interview questions. I suppose they will decide by looking at my resume and ask me back for a more detailed interview.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick, about 20 minutes. They had open interviews and asked where I worked and what job I was looking into. They signed me on right away as they did everyone who came in and looked like they wanted to join. They did a saliva drug test and sent me on my way.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

You apply online and get a call if they're interested; I was called a few days after applying. There is one phone interview with the Division's HR representative and then, if you pass, and in-person interview with two District representatives. I got my offer just a few days after this last interview, but waited almost two weeks to be invited for my second interview.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall my interview questions, but they were the normal ones, like "tell me about a time when you had an employee who was resistant, how did you fix the situation and what was the outcome".   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Very in depth. The heads wanted to see if you kept up on current events (making sure you didn't stop learning after college). A panel style interview. The lower ranked recruiter was very nice, but she didn't know how to take the interview to the next level when the interviewee didn't just come forth with talking. The salary offered was static with no negotiation room.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years. Pretty standard.   3 Answers

Cake Decorator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fast, then I was drug tested, then asked to pipe borders, roses, drop flowers, and write. I could do all that, then they asked about avaliblity and a recieved a pay offer over the phone 3 days later

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick I learned about my career path with in the company met the management team covered my schedule and completed all of the necessay paperwork. I left the interview with a job the experience is like no other

Clicklist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

A cattle call to fill stores currently under construction in the Indianapolis area. Apply online first and upload resume and cover letter. Arrive at the hiring center for open interviews and realize that no one has reviewed your application, resume or cover letter. Asked which location and what hours are preferred. Moved to the next station for drug screen. Go home and wait for a lowball offer.

Interview Questions

• "Why did you apply to Kroger." That's it.   1 Answer

Too low.
    Minimum wage.

Home Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions were canned, seemed like they knew who they wanted before the interview, panel interview of 6 people comprised of 2 division 2 district and 2 store level managers

Interview Questions

• Give an example how you personally solved a problem   1 Answer