Kroger Cashier/Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Cashier/Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call that asked me a couple simple questions about customer service, then I set up an interview. The interview questions focused on customer service and being positive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Knoxville, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and laid back. The lady who interviewed me was very relatable and not intimidating at all. I wore a button up and khakis. The only questions that were asked were why I chose kroger and why kroger should choose me. If they give you a drug test at the end that means your hired because they arnt going to waste one on someone they don't want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate anything however they are willing to give you flexible hours and they respect that some people have other jobs and school.

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Anderson, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

I sent in an application online. after a week, I called in to see if they'd seen my application & resume. they called me back the next day, and I got an interview where they asked me about my education, work experience, and my physical capabilities. I got the job offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to decide which department (with an opening, in my case, front end or produce) that I wanted to work in.