KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Kroger Co Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 2,420.0 interviews

Other8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in May 2018

Interview

The interview was Panel with 4 Interviews. The questions were emailed a week prior to the interview. The interview took place in a large room with a chair and desk in the middle and interviewers facing the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were STAR mostly
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

interviewed with the district manager after the store manager, then met with the hr rep in roanoke, interview was fairly simple, lnew alot about the company, got hired shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2016

Interview

The interview was in depth with behavioral questions " tell me about a time when". This particular process took about 2 weeks. I applied online, and was called a few days later to set up a phone screening. She was impressed by my credentials, so she forwarded me to the panel interview which was on a Friday. I was called back Tuesday with congratulations, and that i will have a offer letter by Friday. Today is Thursday, so i am not sure what the offer will be, but i did express my salary expectations in the initial phone screening, and they did not bring it up at the panel interview, so i assume that they will honor what i requested, we will see! In preparation for this interview i went over their leadership module, the questions will be based on that, and i spoke with local Kroger managers to make sure that they liked working for the company and what to expect from the company to make sure that the company was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to make a spur of the moment decision? How do you handle spur of the moment situations, and what was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2016

Interview

Meet Recruiter at a job fair, Applied online, a week later had a phone interview, got a call back a few days later for a sit down interview with a panel of which included an HR individual, a Store Manager, and the HR recruiter. Called back the next day to have a sit down interview with the District manager. Received a call back later the same afternoon with a job offer. The entire process took about three weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions, Nothing to hard.
6 people found this interview helpful