Kroger Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Tolleson, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through an online website and was called within a week. Went in for an interview. The interview went really well since they offered me the position. They gave ms instructions on how to proceed with the hiring process and I completed them within a few days. However, after not hearing back from them, I called and emailed to see if anything was wrong. They ignored my emails and phone calls and after 3 weeks of trying to get a hold of them, they took back the offer because the budget was rejected.

Since the position was a co-op position, I was almost too late to register for classes.

My advice: Don't offer positions that don't exist, it makes the company look untrustworthy and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview, followed by an informal face-to-face interview at a restaurant. Met with hiring manager and another teammate. Past Kroger experience (even as a cashier or warehouse worker) was highly valued.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you walked into a grocery store and wondered why products were placed in certain areas.   Answer Question