Cover image for Kroger

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Kroger Drug/GM Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 2.4K interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

In person and simple group interview. Oral drug test followed. After drug testing we were given a comprehensive overview of the history of the company as well as union benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around organization and prioritization of multiple tasks.
    Answer Question

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Most of the questions were asked and answered online, only showed up to "orientation" for group interview with 6 to 8 people. Did drug test, walk through stores, and got hire.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kroger

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Job sucks, but you'll get it anyway. Interview is basically them just signing you on. Don't worry about this one at all. Although i would look for a seperate job entirely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

I met with the HR representative. They asked questions about basic stuff (work history, availability, etc). I was offered the job quickly. Filled out some paperwork and was drug tested that same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Aug 2019

Interview

Initially was told interview would be for different position than I ended up getting hired for, but it was fine with me. I was very nervous before going in but the HR manager was nice and it was pretty easy. The entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kroger (Dallas, GA) in May 2019

Interview

I went in for an overnight position but the women who interviewed me told me she didn’t feel comfortable with me working over night, but that she thought I’d do good as a drug gm . Once I said yes to that she set up a date for orientation.

Interview Questions
  • What position did I apply for?
  • What times I could work/ availability?

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Grafton, VA) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied online and there was a phone interview about a month later. Just a couple of questions like why do you want to work here and some behavioral scenarios. Super short, got a call back to meet with HR about a week later to get all the paperwork done and that was that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH)

Interview

Very easy interview! Went in the store signed my name on the now hiring board. They called me for a phone interview which they only asked my experience and availability. The lady set me up with a interview for 2 days later. Super short very laid back!

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle Multiple customers at once?
  • Describe good customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kroger (Katy, TX) in May 2017

Interview

two forms of interview, one was done via phone call and the other in person. the interviewer was very nice and made me feel at ease during the interview.easy questions

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

I was told to go to customer service first off, but the employees there acted annoyed at having to help me. When they let me go into the office, a very annoyed-looking manager(?) told me to sit in the next room. After taking about fifteen minutes to make her way over to me, she asked me questions directly off of a piece of paper and didn't do any follow-up questions, she only write down my answers. Multiple times, she asked me if I could help her spell some things I said, but I received no other feedback. Until the next day when I was told to come to orientation, I had no idea how well I did in the interview. It was very bizarre, unprofessional, and left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
  • "What would you do if someone was looking for something but you didn't know where that thing was?"
10 people found this interview helpful