Kroger Store Clerk/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Store Clerk/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online. fairly simple process. Applied thursday or friday, got a call by monday. interviewed on a wednesday. I had previously been employed by the company at the same exact store almost 5 years ago but quit due to going through THE WORST after transferring to another store, so i really didn't have an interview cause they knew me. i worked there for 3 years until i transferred to the different kroger. the first time i was hired at this location i was called in for an interview but there was no interview. my nametag was sitting on the desk and she got info from me for my background check and did a saliva drug test. it was like they knew they were gonna hire me before i even got there. the second time they did the background check and drug test but it took TWO WEEKS to hear back about whether or not i passed. i dont remember it taking that long the first time so if it takes awhile to hear back from them give them two weeks! i heard back EXACTLY two weeks later. Dont be afraid to call in and check on everything if it does take long like mine did! just call, but dont call every other day. call like once a week, and be POLITE not PUSHY.