Kroger Grocery Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

1.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Grocery Stocker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Very easy and straight forward.
    Dress professional and you might get the job on the spot.
    Speak properly.
    Carry yourself with confidence and sell your abilities and skills.
    Always be prepared and have your own pen and paper.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right candidate?
      Do you have flexible hours?
      Willing to work on the weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Interview

After applying online almost 3 weeks prior, I was contacted thru a phone call by a Kroger recruiter from a call center. First I was told a position was open for the bakery department (which I never applied for) so I asked were there any other positions available. There was so I picked Stocker and she conducted a phone interview (it was basic, easy questions) she told me Kroger was having open interviews every hour until 8pm, so she asked me what block of time I wanted and the day to be interviewed in person. The one on one interview was pretty easy, a lot of personality Q's, a few questions related to the position it itself, overall a pretty quick in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you felt challenged and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Overnight Grocery Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Arlington, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview I attended was a group interview of 8 people. We introduced ourselves, was paired in groups of two and chose our fav product and came up with a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• What's you favorite product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Went into store to meet with hiring manager, sat down in her office and she asked me about myself and my work experience. Very laid back. Did a drug test there at the interview and gave my consent for a background test. After speaking with the hiring manager for a bit the front end manager was brought in and we spoke and she said she wanted me for a cashier instead of a stocker.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kroger (Winchester, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

it was 1 on 1 i got a call want me to come in so i show up i talk to a woman fest then a man i told the man i use to work at walmart he was happy about that

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview a few questions and signed a few papers also mouth swab and orientation date I was thinking it was a one on one interview I went in and was out withen 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owosso, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Owosso, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day By Recruitment. Went to the actual iterview the next day. Questions was the usual but I knew from the ddemeanor of the hiring maager no matter my answers or my qualifications the job was already given to someone else and he was juiist going through the motion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownwood, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Brownwood, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I just had a telephone interview from the company this morning and was told the starting pay would be $7.50 and the hours would be between 10 P.M. and 9 A.M. I'm still waiting to heard if I'll be called in for a second interview in person at the local store.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

If you get a interview you are pretty much hired. Kroger apparently likes to hire you before they know your background is clean. Interview is not hard at. Might be a group interviewing process though so nothing to worry about. Before you start working you will have to pass drug screening and Kroger's workplace test.

Grocery Stocker Interview

Interview

Sucked very bad and they drug test. Keep that ready if you go. Things arent that great with the managers either they don't want to help either.Hiring process is long too