Kroger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,605 Interview Reviews

1.8

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kroger (Cary, NC).

Interview

This was over twenty years ago I talked to the manager for about 10 minutes and started working the next day. Far more complicated these days. Feel sorry for people applying at Kroger these days

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation to work   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

They just ask you basic questions that pretty much show you can read, write, speak, and do basic math. it was a fast interview within a short period of time as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a testy customer?   2 Answers

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Hebron, KY).

Interview

I was interviewed in a group setting. They asked questions to the group, and if you spoke up and answered the questions you were asked to stick around. Otherwise you were asked to leave.
    The questions were basic i.e. What do you think makes a shopping experience good?

After the group interview they went to one on one interviews. Again it was very easy questions, and they hired on site.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

It was a breeze. The interviewer was very professional and kind. There was also an option to apply online. I ended up receiving the position. Don't be nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakest skill?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

The process ran smoothly at first, but it was after the interview that needs improvement. there was a big lack of communication between managers. The whole experience could have been better organized.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask too many unexpected questions, but they were not able to answer all of mine.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Magna, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Magna, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

Very simple, very easy. Walked into the store and the interviewer was really cool and easy going. Didn't make me nervous at all and it all went really smoothly. Would recommend. Asked very simple questions, but felt more like very casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   2 Answers

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroger (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview was very easy. It takes along to get hired on there.I had a few test that day Pre- trip inspection test, driving test and a written test, plus a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   2 Answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Dacula, GA).

Interview

The company conducts interviews for both part-time and full-time jobs alike. However, interview formats may differ accordingly. Entry-level applicants undergo an orientation process that involves group exercises, one-on-one discussions, and other formats deemed necessary.

Interview Questions

• what is your availability, job skills, personal interests, and qualities that match company philosophy of excellent customer service.   2 Answers

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Opelika, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

Received an email stating they found me qualified. And would like to go further with my application. Received a reference number, called in and did a short phone interview with about 3 questions. Passed. Headed to do in person interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in August 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with someone off site. If you pass that interview they schedule you for a second interview with the someone at the actual store. The second interview felt more like a conversation than a Q and A. It seemed like I most likely had the job already due to my availability and the interview was more of an quick orientation and on boarding.

Interview Questions

• How you you make a positive impact on a customer's shopping experience?   Answer Question