Kroger Limited Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kroger Limited Partnership

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership (Crestview, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The phone interview had to be rescheduled once an hour prior to our appointment but that was the only hiccup. When the interview actually took place, the interviewer was professional, engaging, and well prepared. She knew the company and the position, she didn't ask the typical pointless interview questions, and she was able to answer all my questions without hesitation. For a first round interview especially, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use a creative solution to satisfy a customer service need.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership (Missouri City, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email a few days later saying I was invited to a group interview. I was so nervous for no reason! The interview was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Closest thing to that was asking us to read out our names and what our favorite product was and why. Then we were put in groups and asked to sell a product and then whoever was left did a drug test   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership (Nashville, TN) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview was all about the requirements of the job and very little about my abilities for the job. I was required to take an online assessment at home. The only interview was the in-person interview. The assessment was used as the determining factor in not making the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be a department manager before becoming a manager?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership in February 2010.

Interview

It is a standard interview procewss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are made available.