Kroger Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Louisville, KY) in March 2009.

Interview

after my first interview it took about a week to call me back in for my second interview. It seemed like a long time after my second, a week maybe 2, to call me back to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger in November 2009.

Interview

Phone call: Monday. Interview: Wednesday afternoon. First interview went very well, position was available and no one had applied for the position. The second interview, the position was filled and I was
    offered another position. I would have taken the position, but I could not uproot my family and move to another state. It was just a difficult time and with my precious little girl, I just couldn't do it.

Interview Questions

• None of them were really difficult. I knew that I would not accept the position when I was asked would I relocate?   1 Answer

I did not accept the position because it was not what I wanted and I would have to relocate to another state.
    I just had a baby and taking the position would, unfortunately, bring hardship on my family. So, I let it go.
    I did receive a call the following week.