Kroger Pharmacy Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Pharmacy Intern Interview Questions

1.7

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Interview

Very laid back interview. I spoke with each of the pharmacists during short breaks between their work. Hiring process was alright; however, there were some complications in communication between departments that resulted in a delay before I was able to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They indicated my pay rate and I accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Nashville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

My interviewer was my future boss – the pharmacy manager. He made me feel very relaxed. Asked questions such as: “tell me a bit about yourself”, “give me three examples of your strengths and weaknesses”, “what questions do you have for me?” The interview took about 30 minutes, it was in a separate, quiet room and I was told on the spot, at the end of the interview, that I was hired.
    After the interview, I spent about 1 hour with the HR to do a saliva drug screen test and complete some paperwork and then told to wait about 1-2 weeks for my background check and come back for training. After about 2 weeks I called the HR to see if they got my background check, they said yes, and I came in to complete the computer orientation training, which took 7.5 hours (but you can divide it out in 2 or 3 days). Then I started working in the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three examples of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate because I felt so lucky to be hire. I also knew how much I will be paid from classmates who work there.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger in February 2009.

Interview

I chose to interview with Kroger bc i heard they pay their pharmacy interns well and are a decent place to work. The interview was at the corporate office near TriCounty mall. I had to fill out a generic application online that asked personality/basic math questions, nothing to stress over. The interview was very laid back, just a conversation with a pharmacy recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kroger?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is based on year in pharmacy school.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger in September 2011.

Interview

My original employer sold its stores to Kroger. So, everyone who worked there before got a chance to interview with Kroger. It was 1:1 interview, not very formal.