Kroger Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroger Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Kroger

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Rincon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Rincon, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

easy and simple very straight forward. pharmacist interviewing me had very long legs so I had to practically run to keep up with him to go to the meeting room where he was going to interview me. that was the worst part of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Toledo, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Many question that were already set for the interview. Easy and pleasant interviewer. It was short, maybe 15 min. It was on a sunday afternoon. First i passed a very short phone interview. Most of the questions where about common sense and how to work under certain circumstances. Nothing about past experiences. Also, how to deal with people with issues

Interview Questions

• How do i work without rules?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dickson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Dickson, TN).

Interview

Only one question was asked. I was immediately hired. I was excited I got the job, but should've seen that this was a hint of how unprofessional the store was as a whole. Following the hiring process, I had to do a drug test and a background check. No skills were checked, No tests were administered, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Nash, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted by pharmacy manager within the store pharmacy. Interview was one-on-one, and lasted about 30 minutes. Included questions on personality, previous leadership roles, current educational level, etc. Also discussed general flow of pharmacy, and pharmacy tech roles and responsibilities. Interviewer was not intimidating, and was very straightforward. Following interview, had a walk-through of pharmacy and met other staff members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit resume and application via website. Corporate calls and arranges time for interview and follows up with an email. You show up, no regard by interviewer as to the time they arranged so had to go back. They are part of the union. Then they offer $8 an hour, 3 to $4 less than industry standard an hour. No thank you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What kind of experience do you have?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application on-line. I got a call from their recruiter to describe the position and set up an interview. I went to the location and interviewed and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a job that you do not interact with other people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Roswell, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my availability and if I had any other jobs. There were none of the expected interview questions. The interviewer asked me more personal questions like what I studied in college etc.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied, a week later I interviewed, the same day as the interview I was drug tested and a background check was sent out to be done on me. Then I had to wait for the results

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Plano, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview with pharmacist. The pharmacist asked if I had questions, but he hardly had any questions for me. In the end, he did most of the talking and I felt that I had no chance to represent my self as common interview questions were not asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Richmond Hill, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later I got a call from their recruiting division and set up a time for an interview. I received an email immediately after with the name of the interviewer and the address. On the day of, my interview was with the pharmacist and we went to the break room for the interview. People were walking in and out of the room awkwardly as we conducted the interview.

The pharmacist was really nice but he did not have any information as to my resume or previous working experience so we really just talked about what my resume would have said. He also said that there were three more interviews he had to conduct before they made a final decision and he would give me a call back.

The next day I got a call back from the HR department at the Kroger location and she offered me the position. Although I applied for full time, she said the position offered was part time for 7.25 an hour with about 12-28 hours. I declined the offer because the pay was way too low for someone with the amount of experience I had.