Kroger Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

They contacted on via email to call with in 48 hours. I called them and the lady on the telephone asked me few questions and we set in person interveiw. The annoying part was as I reached one of their store in Phoenix, one HR staff greeted me and took me to a small disorganized office. It seems as if you are experiencing the worst part of fry's (they claim they are the cleanest store in AZ). Then the lady told me that the other person to interveiw me is on vacation. She said she can conduct the interveiw by her own and started asking few questions and then immediately changed her mind and she has no pharmacy questions at hand. Finally she said I am OK and she is comfortable I can di the job but she added I need to comeback in few days and she will interveiw me with the pharmacy manager. She never called. After one week I got an email saying I didn't get the job. It was annoying!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early and met briefly with the store manager who directed me to the pharmacist. The interview was held in the side room where vaccinations are given. After the interview questions, she asked me to take a short skills test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if their were a lot of people asking for help at once?
      What are you studying?
      Why do you want to be a Pharmacist?
      What is a time that you have experienced good customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Plano, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview with pharmacist. The pharmacist asked if I had questions, but he hardly had any questions for me. In the end, he did most of the talking and I felt that I had no chance to represent my self as common interview questions were not asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called over the phone about my application. They asked a few questions about my interest in the job. And then we scheduled a one on one interview. I was emailed all the information for it. But a few days prior to having the interview, I was told they hired someone else.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online received a call for a phone interview set up my 1 on 1 interview. The person I was suppose to interview with was not there I interviewed with the pharmacist which clearly didn't know how to conduct an interview. She made it out like got the position and was guaranteed it. Well I was wrong got an email saying they went with someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Plano, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I got a call from one of the hiring managers for an initial interview. She seemed to like me well enough, so she sent me out for a drug test. After I completed that, about a week later I interviewed with the pharmacist and discussed my qualifications. Both of my interviewers were very nice and personable. Be prepared with certificates and resumes. These will help you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change careers?   1 Answer