Kroger Store Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Charlottesville, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and met with the HR Coordinator and Store Manager three weeks later at the store I was interviewing for. If you get a callback after the interview, you "go on to the next stage", and if you don't move on, you'll get a canned e-mail rejection letter. They asked the standard interview questions, and were really friendly. They also want you to come in 72 hours notice, which annoyed me because I'm working, and my job needs at least a week's notice for time off. I don't understand why they take so long to call you back, but want you in as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?
    How does this job fit in with your career goals?
    What did you like least about your job?
    Tell me about your work history?
    Which job out of all of your experience did you like the most?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Store Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about 3 weeks later to interview. The interview was conducted by 3 people: the HR manager, the store manager, and a district assistant. They were very friendly, made the interview feel less stressful, although I had a hard time determining what they thought about me. Questions were the basic ones you normally hear and a few "what would you do" situation questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you creatively solved a problem before anyone else.   1 Answer
    • You really need to get a report from a department head by 3 pm. It's 1 pm and the department head says he's not going to be able to get the report done on time. What do you do?   Answer Question