Kroll Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroll Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2018

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring process took 5 weeks, which includes a background investigation. The interview process was ok. It included 6 people interview on a 4 hour time frame, can be intense if you have never experienced this.

Interview Questions

• Typical research questions, what book do you read, what was your major/passion etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroll (Reston, VA).

Interview

Very straightforward process. Two steps. Online assessment + in-person interview if they are pleased with your written test. The aim of the assessment is to figure out if you can write comprehensive reports within a limited amount of time. Very fun process and it makes you understand if you have what it takes to work as a due diligence analyst.

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three separate interviews back-to-back with the first being with the HR person, the second with three managers, and the third with the managing director of the branch. Overall, the interviews weren't too bad. I found out that I was lucky and had the three nicest managers who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with maintaining your language skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroll (Reston, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The process for Kroll was a two part process. I had to complete a 2-part assessment/case study in 90 minutes. A few minutes later once I passed this assessment I was called in for a in-person interview. This portion lasted around 2 hours and I was interview by 5 different individual. Was given a case study to solve during the interview.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly routine interview questions about work experience, behavior, and future goals. A demonstrated interest / understanding of due diligence and the compliance industry will be helpful. Examples of ability to multitask and manage rigid deadlines is also good.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify risks in a certain region / company?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied late June, took the language test mid July. Two days after that got an interview and the results came out a week later. Between initial application and getting back for the language assessment test took awhile. After Successful interview Kroll does background screening and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions about previous experience and resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

I applied online, and took a phone interview. Then I received the invitation of an onsite interview. I talked with HR first, and than met the team. We mainly discussed my resume and some possible situation you may meet in the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Washington, DC).

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I have had. A real challenge and friendly HR contacts. They gave you 45 minutes to conduct a background investigation on an individual they identified. Seriously unique.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll in August 2014.

Interview

A 45 minute Research Assessment, a 45 minute language assessment, followed by a Skype interview. It was relatively easy. During the Skype interview, they asked about research methods, what due diligence I had done on Kroll, and standard behavioral interview questions. It was the office director and associate director who interviewed me. I think they were trying to play good cop and bad cop, but it was not too intimidating.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was contacted by the hiring manager several weeks later. The first step of the recruitment process was a timed assessment test via email. The assessment consisted of a foreign language test (summarizing articles in English) and a research skills assessment. I did not pass this round.