Kroll Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kroll Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2018

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroll (Reston, VA).

Interview

Very straightforward process. Two steps. Online assessment + in-person interview if they are pleased with your written test. The aim of the assessment is to figure out if you can write comprehensive reports within a limited amount of time. Very fun process and it makes you understand if you have what it takes to work as a due diligence analyst.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

Disorganized, slow, lacking honesty and a waste of time. I over 2 months spoke to maybe 8 people at all different times. I had to finally ask to have calls scheduled on one day. I was also told I was the lead candidate for the role and did not get an offer. Real mix of energetic young and out of date old. Company is way behind the ball. Be cautious and don’t waste too much time. I actually tried to back out of the process but they pulled me back in. I would Say I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• All over the map as the position is new and they don’t know what to ask.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Washington, DC).

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I have had. A real challenge and friendly HR contacts. They gave you 45 minutes to conduct a background investigation on an individual they identified. Seriously unique.

Junior Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kroll in September 2017.

Interview

Applied and was contacted two months later (!) and asked to take an editing test, which was emailed to me. Was given a one-hour time limit for the test, which was a multi-page report. The actual task was to rewrite the entire report. There were tons of typos to fix on top of rewriting. I don't know how even a longtime editor could do a good job on that test, given the time allotted to complete it. Beware: this is not a junior editor position, it's a writing position.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroll (Reston, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The process for Kroll was a two part process. I had to complete a 2-part assessment/case study in 90 minutes. A few minutes later once I passed this assessment I was called in for a in-person interview. This portion lasted around 2 hours and I was interview by 5 different individual. Was given a case study to solve during the interview.

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three separate interviews back-to-back with the first being with the HR person, the second with three managers, and the third with the managing director of the branch. Overall, the interviews weren't too bad. I found out that I was lucky and had the three nicest managers who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with maintaining your language skills?   Answer Question

Due Diligence Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

Applied online and received a response within 2 weeks. The first "round" was an online writing assessment in which you are tested on your translation/summary abilities in your chosen foreign language and research skills. The second round is an in-person interview.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Washington, DC).

Interview

Several phone conversations before an actual in-person. Rounds of different managers and HR coming in for 5 hr interview. Grilled about a lot of the same things be different people. Wondered if it would not of been better to have all 5 or 6 people in at the same time asking questions. I don't usually advocate putting a person on the spot in a tribunal situation, but here it may of worked.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

Initial HR screening by phone went very well. They ask good questions, not the useless standard questions. Second interview was by phone again, with two interviewers on speaker phone. I felt it went well regardless, but I did not make it to a 3rd interview. HR did comunicate promptly and professionally throughout the process though. They did not respond to my request for further feedback.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly routine interview questions about work experience, behavior, and future goals. A demonstrated interest / understanding of due diligence and the compliance industry will be helpful. Examples of ability to multitask and manage rigid deadlines is also good.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify risks in a certain region / company?   Answer Question