Kroll Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Washington, DC).

Interview

Several phone conversations before an actual in-person. Rounds of different managers and HR coming in for 5 hr interview. Grilled about a lot of the same things be different people. Wondered if it would not of been better to have all 5 or 6 people in at the same time asking questions. I don't usually advocate putting a person on the spot in a tribunal situation, but here it may of worked.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

Initial HR screening by phone went very well. They ask good questions, not the useless standard questions. Second interview was by phone again, with two interviewers on speaker phone. I felt it went well regardless, but I did not make it to a 3rd interview. HR did comunicate promptly and professionally throughout the process though. They did not respond to my request for further feedback.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly routine interview questions about work experience, behavior, and future goals. A demonstrated interest / understanding of due diligence and the compliance industry will be helpful. Examples of ability to multitask and manage rigid deadlines is also good.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify risks in a certain region / company?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (New York, NY).

Interview

The process started with a phone call (the day after I applied, actually). I went in for two rounds of in-person, including a 4-hour session with multiple team members. It was a pretty friendly process and definitely gave me a good picture of how the marketing department worked. I was disappointed to not get an offer. I was also a bit disappointed to not get a clear rejection – after that much time invested, it would have been appreciated to hear back one way or another.

Interview Questions

• A lot about why I wanted to work in the specific industry (cyber security and compliance)   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll (Reston, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Great communication and friendly staff. HR was extremely helpful with setting up the interview and informing me of the process. Assessment processes included language testings and then a panel interview. Kroll ended up not having the funding for the position, but overall it was very positive.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroll (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a phone interview first with Whitney. Then went in to the building a week later and met with 2 interns, 2 employees, and Whitney. Lasted about 2 hours, on the fourth floor of the building. Basic interview questions, everyone was super nice yet formal. I'd suggest stay calm, smile, and try to talk about yourself and interests. Research the company and website beforehand!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

I applied online, and took a phone interview. Then I received the invitation of an onsite interview. I talked with HR first, and than met the team. We mainly discussed my resume and some possible situation you may meet in the office.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroll (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Phone interviews (a screener round with HR and then with team members), a Skype interview with the hiring manager, then they flew me in for an interdisciplinary in-person round with 5 folks, most Director level. Strong, positive vibe on the team which displayed a combination of camaraderie, professionalism and drive to succeed - a compelling package. It was long distance, stop/start interview process but HR was conscientious throughout and keep me informed on the delays and the business reasons behind it.

Interview Questions

• Define market led product planning. Give example of your proudest achievement within the past 2 or 3 years and the metrics you utilized to measure success.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied late June, took the language test mid July. Two days after that got an interview and the results came out a week later. Between initial application and getting back for the language assessment test took awhile. After Successful interview Kroll does background screening and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions about previous experience and resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was contacted by the hiring manager several weeks later. The first step of the recruitment process was a timed assessment test via email. The assessment consisted of a foreign language test (summarizing articles in English) and a research skills assessment. I did not pass this round.