Kroll Ontrack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

3.2

Sa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy - management didn't know what they were doing. They asked very simple, non technical questions. It was more about them convincing me to come there then me selling them. Wow.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what you are doing   1 Answer

Discovery Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack (Eden Prairie, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, receive a call after three months. The phone interview was fairly easy.. Interview consisted of 3 teams of two. All three teams asked similar questions. It would have been nice to have had a panel of six since the questions were similar unless they were checking to see if I would vary my answers.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever built a computer from the ground up?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack.

Interview

I had several interviews, which were over the phone and in person. I met with two managers and one person who was currently in sales. Everyone was friendly, and I think it helped that I was referred by another employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe the unique contributions you will make to the company.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack.

Interview

Interview process was typical - however they do a good job selling you on a promise you'll make a lot of money, that clients are dying to talk to you and that Kroll Ontrack is still the gold standard. This isn't true.

Interview Questions

• Do you have contacts - they are primarily looking for people that can bring their book of business from another competing provider.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is most likely different now. Recommend to negotiate the non-compete.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack.

Interview

very long. I went through at least 4 rounds of interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack.

Interview

Took months to get a response and schedule an interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Three process interview; recruiter; managers; upper management (directors and vice president). It was a rather quick process for the amount of interviewers. The interviewers were all personable and made it easy to conduct a two way interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to assist a client who was upset.   1 Answer

Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application online via the website. I was then invited to interview onsite. At the interview, they offered me the opportunity to join the contingent contract team. It was a very low-key interview that focused mainly on my previous work experience and education.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kroll Ontrack (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with sales development director, phone interview/video conference with sales development director and one more video conference with sales development director - at job location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do you homework, and be very prepared with specifices about your background, the job title and any information you can gather about the salary for the position prior to the first phone interview.