Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Managers will ask you behavioral questions like how would you react in certain situations and how do you organize your time.

Other typical things like strengths and weaknesses, things you have learned that are going to be useful in the job, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Currently in the 3rd step of the interview process. First interview was with a TA specialist. the following week i had an interview with 2 practice managers that lasted 45 minutes. All questions were role specific, they want to insure they hire the right people for the role so I appreciated the phone interview being strictly about how you would handle the current role. Currently awaiting my 3rd Interview, which is a presentation demo with the practice managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer, when they feel like they have been missold?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online at KRONOS, Lowell. I got an email from Kronos's recruiter . We had a great conversations.
    But then no response, I send follow up emails too. At least, you guys should response. No professionalism from recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience, Why you have left your old organization, What is your salary expectations.   Answer Question

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was invited for an initial phone screen interview within a couple of days after applying. The interviewer asked general questions to establish the extent of my experience and general fit for the position.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA).

Interview

I went to the Lowell location and interviewed with four different people within marketing. Everyone was really nice and personable. Each person asked different types of questions. Everyone was pretty laid back and conversational, not much pressure. The whole process took two hours.

Interview Questions

• If you could remove any state from the country, which one would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about Kronos?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Brief 30 minute phone screen. Then set up an interview with a developer at their headquarters. Interview lasted about 50 min and the interviewer was very pleasant. Mostly just talked about my prior experience and what they do. We also spent a good amount of time talking about the different technologies they use and the different opportunities they have for interns.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

First a phone screen followed by an all day interview at the office in which you had to work on teams to solve a case question. Then with your team you have to give a 15 minute presentation solving your case.

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. My interviewers were very nice and they gave me a clear description of what the job would entail and what I would have to do to fit in. Overall it was an excellent interview. They mainly asked me questions about my resume and about past things that I have worked on

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little more about this project, job, skill, etc.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in October 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a newer recruiter, who hadn't been there more than 2 months, to set up a phone interview. We had the phone interview the next day. She said she'd let me know the next steps would be in a couple days...never heard back at all.

Workforce Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a screen phone call which turned into talking to 3 different staff , managers and directors - then moved to a presentation via remote with go to meeting - then came in to meet some folks live and do a demo once again and then an offer was made - simple straight forward process - if you know your stuff and you can present - the interview process is not too bad - they really want to see if you have personality - have you seen "pulp fiction?" personality goes a long way