Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA).

Interview

I went to the Lowell location and interviewed with four different people within marketing. Everyone was really nice and personable. Each person asked different types of questions. Everyone was pretty laid back and conversational, not much pressure. The whole process took two hours.

Interview Questions

• If you could remove any state from the country, which one would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about Kronos?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Brief 30 minute phone screen. Then set up an interview with a developer at their headquarters. Interview lasted about 50 min and the interviewer was very pleasant. Mostly just talked about my prior experience and what they do. We also spent a good amount of time talking about the different technologies they use and the different opportunities they have for interns.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

First a phone screen followed by an all day interview at the office in which you had to work on teams to solve a case question. Then with your team you have to give a 15 minute presentation solving your case.

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. My interviewers were very nice and they gave me a clear description of what the job would entail and what I would have to do to fit in. Overall it was an excellent interview. They mainly asked me questions about my resume and about past things that I have worked on

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little more about this project, job, skill, etc.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in October 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a newer recruiter, who hadn't been there more than 2 months, to set up a phone interview. We had the phone interview the next day. She said she'd let me know the next steps would be in a couple days...never heard back at all.

Client Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

My resume was submitted directly from a Kronos employee. I was excited because this person had great things to say about their referral program and the experience those candidates have. Within an hour I received an automated email requesting a phone interview with a recruiter. All good so far...and then it went down hill fast. The recruiter called me on time, briefly introduced herself, and from the beginning it felt very impersonal.

There was no initial explanation of the role, team, nothing. She literally asked me two questions: "What attracted you to this role?", and "How much did you make at your last job?" She then asked me to explain my two most recent roles, neither of which were the most relevant for the role I was applying for at Kronos. It felt as if she hadn't looked at my resume prior or done any sort of preparation. I tried my best to discuss my most relevant experience but she curtly asked me if I had any questions, and I managed to get more information about the role, where it sits in the org, etc, but it was pretty evident she wanted to wrap up.

Did I mention this whole thing was less than 15 minutes long? The next day I received an automated email saying they decided to pursue other candidates. Really? I replied to the email, expressing my disappointment in not getting to chat with the hiring manager on the phone, to which she replied they decided to move forward with a candidate who was further along in the process. All in all, a disappointing experience that I know is not reflective of Kronos and their culture.

FEEDBACK: 1) More in depth explanation of the role and company upfront from your recruiters. 2) Spend more than 10 minutes on the phone with your referral candidates. There's no way qualifications & culture fit can be effectively evaluated in such a short timeframe 3) Direct referrals should at least have the opportunity to chat with the hiring manager on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this role at Kronos?   1 Answer
    • Can you explain your compensation at your previous job?   Answer Question

Manager, Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Getting the interview with the hiring manager, rather than the recruiter, felt like a victory. The process and expectations were very clear to me. As the team is remote, all interviews were on the phone. One frustration is not getting any feedback upon not getting an offer. My several conversations were all very, very positive, but the ultimate rejection from the recruiter was a boilerplate form email. I understand there are liability concerns on the part of the company, but it was frustrating nevertheless.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone call with recruiter then two phone calls with manager then interview with two managers. Ran background check that was long and drawn out. By a third party kept asking for w2 and all kind of documents

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted for two different positions within the organization. For the first I received an invitation for a phone interview almost immediately. The morning the interview was scheduled the recruiter called to say he was no longer able to accept applications from my division. So even though the position was directly related to my current position Kronos decided to only accept candidates from another division who had no experience in my product. Later we found out they laid off a number of employees in that division.
    The second position I got a request for a phone interview. I replied with my availability and then things went silent for over two weeks. When the recruiter finally got back to me she said she had been on vacation. The phone interview was finally scheduled but 2 hours before it was supposed to take place the recruiter rescheduled. Her email said she was "puked on the call". No lie. That's what it says. When the interview took place she had no idea who I was or what my resume said. After talking to me she said she was referring me to the Hiring Mgr and would get back to me on Monday. I didn't hear back for a month and then only because I asked my manager to follow up. She emailed me that the position was being reviewed and she would get back to me the next week. That was three weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I was qualified for this job and how much money I make. That was it.   Answer Question

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Received email from HR Recruiter for phone screen interview. Recruiter begins explaining location of company , position available in the company. Then asked to talk about the resume. Having experience more than 7 years in development from working with designers, developers and Clients. Recruiter doesn't convince for fit for job and suggest you to look for entry level position. Which seems to me like either they not interested and contacted you by mistake. Applied for the company by reading reviews on glassdoor and researching their products and what they do seems to be interesting company. Good luck Others hope this helps you. Make sure that you convince your Recruiter that your experience matters and don't let them tell you to look for entry level job.

Interview Questions

• They Asks you about your resume, what skills you have, pretty much basic resume related questions.   1 Answer