Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

The worst possible process you could imagine! After a 2+ month long drawn confusing process, the feedback is "extremely positive" but.... they cancelled the position because of "scheduling and budgeting reasons", aka management has no clue about their budget during this whole charade. The hiring team had no idea on who I should meet with as they kept scheduling meetings with random folks during this period after having said that there will be no further interview rounds. A complete waste of my time.
    Really surprised at the number of glowing reviews in here if they all actually had to deal with this recruitment process.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

Phone screen with HR, personality test (Predictive Index), two phone interviews, on-site half-day interview including presentation, reference check. Final interview step was dinner. The whole process was tough but very positive. Great communication from Kronos HR and the hiring manager.

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

I talked on the phone with the future employer and was able to get a Skype interview to get an understanding of the job and what I would be doing

Business Analyst - Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an email said they want to talk to me further via phone about my qualification and more detail about the position. One guy called me about 9:30 and asked my experience and questions about the position. The person who talked to me was friendly and patient. After all the questions, the guy told me he will talk to a manager either at the end of the week or next week. I emailed them today but haven't got response yet.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What kind of skills do you have in terms of this position?   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was laid out for me from the very first conversation with the recruiter. I knew what day i would be flying in for the final presentation. The interview consisted of several phone conversations a Virtual demonstration with the final in person Demonstration. The offer letter came shortly after the final presentation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, explaining resume, and why i was looking.   1 Answer

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Overall was a quick process. Applied online and heard back to schedule a phone interview within a couple weeks. Was invited for an in-person interview two days after the phone interview. Was offered the position the day following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to my experience on my resume.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

I had an interview with the hiring Manager then 4 more interviews with other team members.
    The interview went pretty well but. They didn't bother to respond yes or no for 2 weeks. after asking couple of times to the employee referral got a call from HR that they chose an internal candidate.
    If they were sure of hiring an internal candidate why waste interviewee's time

Big Data Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview with talent acquisition (+ online personality test) followed by a phone interview with the senior member of the team followed by an afternoon of interviews with the director, senior team member, and other team members. One unfortunate moment was when the director asked me if I knew the difference between a balance sheet and an income statement. I provided the correct answer, stating that a balance sheet was a stock and the income statement was a flow. He responded by saying that I was incorrect and that the income statement was a "snapshot in time." Anyone with a semester or two of finance work would know that he was wrong. Just one example of how a lot of things have to go right for someone to land a job! Other than that, it was a good interview (straightforward). The director and the team members were very pleasant and easy to get along with.

Lead Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone interview, followed by in person interview with sales manager and team leads.

Next round of interview was with one of your Sales Reps you'd be supporting.

I was supposed to have a last role play interview but because of my time frame and prior experience with the HCM space they moved forward and offered me a position after the 3rd stage.

Interview Questions

• How would I discuss the benefits of human capital management?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

Process consisted of a phone screen with an internal recruiter followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager, and then a full afternoon of in-person interviews with the hiring manager and other group leadership. Everything was very well-coordinated and each person I met/spoke with was engaging and informative. Culture and fit are equally as important as experience.