Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2018

2.8

Technical Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter a few days after resume submission. That went well. Resume was highly praised. No concerns raised about skill set. Phone interview with hiring manager a few days later. Hiring manager is nice. Very laidback and very easy to talk to. Still no complaints about resume. Invited in for interview the next week and met with hiring manager again. Also met with two other gentlemen. They asked me questions and raised no concerns about skills or proficiency.

While there, I noticed there was a severe issue with diversity. I didn’t see any women or any persons of any other ethnicity. That says to me that if there are any, there clearly aren’t many.

After that the process slowed down considerably. After a week, I sent an email to the recruiter and got this spill about how they really liked me and were interviewing the other candidates they had received apps on. Ok. Week 2 comes and goes and I still haven’t heard anything. I reach out again, I’m told via email that they went with other candidates and the reason was very vague. “We went with clients who closer match what we are looking for. “ Well that explains the lack of diversity.

I am almost certain that is why I wasn’t offered this position. There were skills sets on my resume that the manager had never heard of and things that I had experience in, that he did not. The interview was high energy, I showed enthusiasm throughout. Asked insightful questions. Was early for interview. Appropriately dressed. No other explanation makes sense.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Some of the interviews will be through a meeting app similar to Microsoft Lync. You will have to call in or sign in the meeting.

They have recruiters that have very strong and fast Indian accents, so some may be unprepared for this. I work with a lot of Indians and adapted pretty well to their accents, but even I had a hard time understanding.

The phone screen by recruiters will be tougher than most recruiter calls. It's tougher than 90-99%. So basically, it's a full blown interview. Prepare for it as you would prepare for any interview.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Recruiter called for a brief phone interview, he was awesome in explaining all the details of job, salary and what my next steps would be.

After the recruiter and hiring manager reviewed I received a call the next day to set up an in person interview.

I met with the hiring manager for about thirty minutes or more than two phone interviews with other managers and one final with an onsite manager.

Interview questions : tell me about a time, job history

Everyone was very proud to work for Kronos, they explained the job in detail, the schedule salary, benefits.

I received a call back after the interview that following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received customer service where you were the customer and the service you had was not the best.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Very easy to apply. Just need to submit a resume online. Was contacted in a very reasonable amount of time. HR was very polite and friendly, but I think that's to be expected in a company that works on HR software.

Standard phone screening after that. Simple questions about your background, resume, and education. Fairly simple and straightforward. They then will tell you that they will contact you soon if they're interested in moving forward.

After this point, you will be invited on site to interview and participate in a case competition amongst the other candidates you're being considered with. This is where the process gets a little shaky. For the sake of time, they funnel you in to interview with all different people. Not sure who they are or what their background is, but in my interview, it was very informal. The interviewer didn't really ask me any questions about my resume and only asked me one question from the sheet that Kronos probably wanted him to use to get a good idea of if I was a good candidate or not. Overall this was the most disappointing part of the process and I think Kronos did a really poor job in feeling out the skills and talents of those who were interviewing.

Once you finished with your interview, you watch a presentation about things Kronos offers to employees and why they think they're one of the best companies to work for. After this, you start working on the case competition and they will feed you lunch.

The case competition was fairly straightforward. They ask you a very broad and open-ended question and then you try and come up with a creative solution. The teams they put you in are at random, so good luck if you end up getting some not so favorable matchups.

Overall, I think that this was a positive experience, and I think Kronos is ahead of the game when it comes to interviewing candidates and making it a really great experience. However, I think there's also a lot of improvement to be made in the individual interviewing portion. Check up on the basics before you go into more innovative ways of recruitment.

Project Manager I - June Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. We met at their downtown Indianapolis office. There was a group of around 20 people. Some were interviewing for the PM position, others for the summer internship program, and finally the rest interviewed to be application consultants. Half the team was interviewed first by the Practice Managers while the rest watched a presentation on Kronos culture and benefits. After the first group returned we switched places. After the one on one interviews, we were paired up into teams of three and four. We were asked to bring our computers and we spent the next two hours creating a solution and powerpoint presentation to present to the leadership team and fellow interviewees. They provided food and it was overall a very fun experience. Going in I did not know what to expect but I was very comfortable after meeting the friendly staff and beginning the project.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kronos?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker or teammate in school?   Answer Question

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Phone screen with recruiter. Completed Predictive Index (PI) survey, an online tool to analyze drive/motivation. In-person interview with 4 managers. They declined to make an offer because of what the PI said about me; what a waste of time. Why both interviewing someone that doesn't fit the mold?

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in March 2018.

Interview

Had two over the phone interviews - both were awesome. Very personable and allows you to get a feel for the company. I have a third phone interview coming up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Managers will ask you behavioral questions like how would you react in certain situations and how do you organize your time.

Other typical things like strengths and weaknesses, things you have learned that are going to be useful in the job, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Currently in the 3rd step of the interview process. First interview was with a TA specialist. the following week i had an interview with 2 practice managers that lasted 45 minutes. All questions were role specific, they want to insure they hire the right people for the role so I appreciated the phone interview being strictly about how you would handle the current role. Currently awaiting my 3rd Interview, which is a presentation demo with the practice managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer, when they feel like they have been missold?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online at KRONOS, Lowell. I got an email from Kronos's recruiter . We had a great conversations.
    But then no response, I send follow up emails too. At least, you guys should response. No professionalism from recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience, Why you have left your old organization, What is your salary expectations.   Answer Question