Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Industry Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screened by internal recruiter. Then, (very soon after, within a week) expense paid flight for in person interview to airport hotel at interview city. Interviewed directly by hiring authority, director of the division. Job offer within days.

Interview Questions

• Experience, ability to travel, computer software skills.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, then onsite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

One telephonic and then the in-person interviews. Total 3 hours long in-person interviews, met 5 different interviewers. They don't go much into technical details. One of the interviewer was very irritating, he would ask a question and start working on his laptop, which doesn't leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Mostly simple questions on Java and on current project. Every interviewer asks about TDD, it seems they are starting to follow it now.   Answer Question

There were some concerns related to their understanding of my visa status.

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2008.

Interview

N/A

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the software and the client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Got referred by someone and was able to talk on the phone for a little to an HR lady. Then went in for an hour long interview and met with three different people with minimal technical questions and then was told the next day that i got the job. Great process and had great speed I really didn't spend too much time there and got great pay

Interview Questions

• What was the UI used in java   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

First applied to job through posting here and on Monster. Began with a phone interview from a HR recruiter asking about my technical background and skills. Then was contacted for a personality question and answer phone interview with the manager of the department. Consisted of questions like; How do you work on a team? and How do you handle multiple tasks?...etc. Then was asked to come in for a in person interview with supervisor and other software engineer from the team. They didn't ask me any technical questions about programming but they wanted to hear about me and my experience at school/projects/ and internship. Then more How do you work on a team questions?...very brief 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• None they were all very easy questions about how I work and about me.   Answer Question

The position sounded great with a great salary and benefits package and also allows you to work TWO day PER week at home but received another offer from a company that I thought would just fit better with what I was looking for for the future.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR the next day asking me for a suitable time to chat. But no call or email after confirmation sent by HR to call at a specified time. No response to my follow up email and voice message

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was approached by the technical recruiter within a week after I applied for the position online. Right on the first email the recruiter mentioned she wants to talk more about the position and I was excited too as the job description matched my profile very much.

I waited and waited and the technical recruiter didn't call. After missing out the call, she then asks to postpone. First, my time is wasted and second the recruiter came up with a made up excuse after an hour. I let it go and we agreed upon another day for the call and she misses it too. This continues for one and a half month and a series of over 15 emails exchanges. After 40 days, the recruiter finally calls and forwards my profile to Hiring Manager and he didn't call either which cost me another 2 weeks.

Extreme unprofessional behavior from the recruiting team. Will never work for this company in my life. And I mean it.

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews to gauge compatibility. Third phase included a database test. I enjoyed this immensely because I was expecting a 50 question certification exam. Instead, I received two issues to resolve using SQL Server. I had one hour to complete the task. Immediately following was a conference call to discuss the results. I appreciated the real-world problems and solutions. The final interview was with the director and system architect. Both were approximately 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• If you have a query that filters on 4 fields, what is the best index to implement on the table?   Answer Question

Software Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

A corporate recruiter contacted me and ask what was my salary requirement and experience. A Program manager follow up as a technical interview / Phone screening. Then an onsite interview with another program manager, principal engineer and a director. Each person ask different types of questions, such as program manager would ask how I would lead a team and what to do during certain conditions. Principal Engineer ask most of the technical questions. While the director tested my software design skills. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Unlike most other companies interview where they have you sit down and write code, basically see how much syntax you remember without an IDE. They had a conversation with me. Exploring my background as I described in details of the architecture of my current process. Through the design phase to implement to maintenance.

Some of the technical questions was like can you tell me the difference between a catch vs uncatch exception. What is the biggest difference between Java 5 vs Java 8. On the board draw the architecture of the current application you are working. Describe in detail why it is done that way. Describe MVC. etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't recall what was the initial figure I gave to the recruiter but somehow they recorded much less than I was asking for. After a few phone calls, they did a sign on bonus to compensate some differences.

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (New York, NY).

Interview

I originally applied for a project management position, but over the course of 2 months I was interviewed 6 separate times for 4 different positions by 4 different people. At this point when the recruiter said that the 4th position wasn't a fit for me but that they wanted me to interview for another position I decided not to pursue it any further. One interviewer told me that he was taking a pass BECAUSE I was the smartest/most qualified candidate.