Kronos Incorporated Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kronos Incorporated Sales Executive Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

The process itself lasted about 2 1/2 months - but I was restricted in my timing, and if anything held up the process for my benefit. The recruiter was very helpful and responsive, and everyone I spoke with during the process made me feel good about the potential opportunity. At Kronos, they are just as concerned with making sure you are the right fit for company, as making sure the company is the right fit for you and your lifestyle. After I felt I had secured the job, I still had 2 additional phone "interviews" with various managers, that were more focused on allowing me to ask questions, and be confident that I was making the right move for myself and my family. If you are the right fit for Kronos, the process will most likely seem easy to you.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions stick out - but I was very surprised by how many of the questions were directed towards culture and fit. It is important to Kronos to put the right people in the right seats - and not just fill the seats.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kronos Incorporated

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Applied for position through an employment firm. Introduced to Hiring Manager. Two telephone meetings with Hiring Manager, two Face-to-Face with Hiring Manager, one Face-to-Face with VP. Short negotiation phase over salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick. Salary negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Denver, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

First of all, I am very disappointed with the Interview and Recruitment process. I initially had high expectations as Kronos is valued a leader in the industry. The hiring Manager out of Southern California was very unprofessional He was late for the phone interview, eating his lunch and rather chat about irrelevant information than the position or my experience and qualifications for the position. My friend interviewed with the same Manager and he had to reschedule the phone interview after being 30 minutes late. The Recruiter failed to provide followup or any kind of feedback. Hopefully this is just an isolated problem with the West Sales Region. Definitely have a bad taste in my mouth and do not recommend anyone interviewing with this Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Irvine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

1st interview with in-house Recruiter. 2nd Interview w VP of Sales. 3rd interview with Direct Boss. Next step was to complete assessment testing where they determine if I was a good match for the job I applied for. Also checked my driving record. They will not hire field reps that have many speeding tickets. I received offer letter after 3rd interview when my test results came back positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I would penetrate my assigned territory   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base seems set in a narrow range. They no longer offer car allowance so instead, I negotiated a $10K bonus paid annually on my anniversary date.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in November 2009.

Interview

Very focused on my past performance and experience and how I could leverage that at Kronos. Provided opportunities to speak with other sales people at the company - they seemed truly interested in ensuing that it was a good fit for me and for them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest obstacle for being wildly successful at Kronos?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated start date and draw for first 3 months.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Bloomington, MN) in April 2008.

Interview

very straight forward at the time however, I understand it may be quite different now

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about you if I was to ask them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be able to state why you need more money and be able to identify dollars to events such as a mortgage, student loan, child care, etc..

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Wokingham, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy, 2 interviews, one with presentation about how I would pitch the solution. MD was great at answering my questions, explained the process and gave details on the team and how to get most from my collagues.

Interview Questions

• Details on past performance.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in January 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed first by the recruiter, then I was asked to take a couple of tests, both a personality test and sales suitability test. Finally I had 3 1:1 interviews - with the hiring manager, the presales manager and the general manager. I was impressed with the process generally and with the quality of questions and knowledge of the management with the sales process and their thoroughness in questioning me.