Kunz, Leigh & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kunz, Leigh & Associates

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kunz, Leigh & Associates (Okemos, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I met with several employees from KL&A, and they were awesome. They made me feel right at home, and were honest and open about the internship, what they had to offer, and what I was going to learn. I met with them at my University's job fair at their booth, and we talked about what their company had to offer as well as what my current skills were. All in all, they were great, very understanding, and happy to help set up a full time internship where I would work with them for several months, then go to school for several months, and rinse-and-repeat. I'll be starting my internship there soon.

Interview Questions

• Actually, they didn't really do anything unexpected. Like I said, they were honest and open, and cut out all of the "BS." They were truly genuine guys, and very respectable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate anything, as this was an internship. They offered a very nice hourly wage, and awesome work experience. What more is there to ask for?

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kunz, Leigh & Associates (Okemos, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The process started with a phone screen, followed by a written exercise, and a final in-person interview with multiple people. The in-person interview began at a nice restaurant and continued to the office. The job offer came from one of the owners directly, after a bit of discussion about the importance of good chemistry, as well as good fit. I was offered more than I asked for in the way of salary, which was a first.

I believe that the interview process KL&A uses results in highly-qualified, motivated, employees.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any particularly unusual questions. The interview was very natural and very positive.   Answer Question