Kuoni Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kuoni Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group in June 2014.

Interview

Application online describing memorable travel experience and why you want to work for the organisation.

Interview with two managers comprising a role play and competency-based questions. Role play based on three clients all with a different theme of holiday in mind, you have to pick one, create an itinerary and once at the interview, sell it to them. Competency-based questions as expected, nothing too surprising, will likely be tailored to the qualities within job description.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone came in and wanted to book a holiday to somewhere you've never visited or know little about?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is (some) room for negotiation

Destination Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorking, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Dorking, England (UK)).

Interview

A group interview with a presentation of your favourite place you have travelled to.
    50 % then make it to one to one interview where you are asked compentancy based questions and a review of a personality questionnaire completed before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you resolve the situation effectively ?   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was invited for an interview over the phone. I had to confirm by e-mail. The interview took a bit over one hour. We talked mainly about my experience, the company, the position and the ideal candidate. There was a manager and a team leader present.

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process avoids time wasting. It is direct, smart and coincise.
    This intervew process is how it is supposed to be: a meeting held to be ueful for both sides and to mutually help to easly understand each other.

Interview Questions

• Straight to the point
      Made by well prepared and focused people, able to easly understand candidate's skills and reliability
      1 Answer

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. the managers tried to understand my personality and my strengths. Very interested in learning my past working background. They provided all the information needed and tasks required for the success of the job

Personal Travel Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from head of HR running brought requirements of interview. Interview consisted of two parts, general interview questions and then selling a pre-prepared holiday destination from the Kuoni range

Interview Questions

• How have you used your positive attitude in the workplace to affect others?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kuoni Group in July 2016.

Interview

I have applied on line. Got a first interview. Before the first interview I was sent 3 different scenarios/role plays. Need to choose one and work on it, to be presented at the interview. I was told I was going to receive an answer and see if I passed to the second stage, within a week or so as they need it somebody to start quite soon, middle of August. After 2 weeks I havent recieved any phone phone call. I had to chase the Human Resources to Know I didnt get through the second stage.
    Not much impressed

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a complaint from a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Applied online, had an interview with line manager and HR rep asking questions about my cv and then a month later offered me the job but took another 3 weeks to actually get the contract to me after accepting.

Reservation Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kuoni Group.

Interview

The process took 2-3 weeks. Answer online then receive invitation. Interview was with few rounds. Two rounds of role play as group play and in two, english test with maths. Also personal interview with Kuoni employee.

Interview Questions

• general questions about your experience, what do you expect from the position   Answer Question

Assistant Manageress Interview

Interview

Had to apply with a letter outlining where I had travelled too. Received a telephone call asking for further information, then invited to a whole day interview. At the interview supplied a booklet with questions inc travel scenarios. Had to do a role play based on a couple wishing to go on honeymoon. The day ended with one to one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions, written test within booklet basic English, Maths, Geography. No specific time limit was all allowed to complete throughout the first session.   1 Answer