Kuoni Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kuoni Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group in June 2014.

Interview

Application online describing memorable travel experience and why you want to work for the organisation.

Interview with two managers comprising a role play and competency-based questions. Role play based on three clients all with a different theme of holiday in mind, you have to pick one, create an itinerary and once at the interview, sell it to them. Competency-based questions as expected, nothing too surprising, will likely be tailored to the qualities within job description.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone came in and wanted to book a holiday to somewhere you've never visited or know little about?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is (some) room for negotiation

Cost Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Bangkok (Thailand)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to interview on the recruitment day to do the first interview, and a few days later I got a reply for the final interview. The interviewer was so friendly and nice. The company is located near the skytrain which makes it easy to commute.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose our company? Where do you see yourself in the next five years? All the basic questions.   Answer Question

Personal Travel Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Chichester, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was required to plan an itinerary for a holiday to pitch to the interviewers to show my selling skills.
    There were a couple of short tests like naming the airport by their code, e.g. LHR - London Heathrow; and an email test to see if i was capable of writing an email to a client.
    After this i was asked questions by the employer.

Interview Questions

• If one of the clients had a problem how would you solve it?   Answer Question

Destination Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorking, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Dorking, England (UK)).

Interview

A group interview with a presentation of your favourite place you have travelled to.
    50 % then make it to one to one interview where you are asked compentancy based questions and a review of a personality questionnaire completed before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you resolve the situation effectively ?   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was invited for an interview over the phone. I had to confirm by e-mail. The interview took a bit over one hour. We talked mainly about my experience, the company, the position and the ideal candidate. There was a manager and a team leader present.

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process avoids time wasting. It is direct, smart and coincise.
    This intervew process is how it is supposed to be: a meeting held to be ueful for both sides and to mutually help to easly understand each other.

Interview Questions

• Straight to the point
      Made by well prepared and focused people, able to easly understand candidate's skills and reliability   1 Answer

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. the managers tried to understand my personality and my strengths. Very interested in learning my past working background. They provided all the information needed and tasks required for the success of the job

Personal Travel Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from head of HR running brought requirements of interview. Interview consisted of two parts, general interview questions and then selling a pre-prepared holiday destination from the Kuoni range

Interview Questions

• How have you used your positive attitude in the workplace to affect others?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kuoni Group in July 2016.

Interview

I have applied on line. Got a first interview. Before the first interview I was sent 3 different scenarios/role plays. Need to choose one and work on it, to be presented at the interview. I was told I was going to receive an answer and see if I passed to the second stage, within a week or so as they need it somebody to start quite soon, middle of August. After 2 weeks I havent recieved any phone phone call. I had to chase the Human Resources to Know I didnt get through the second stage.
    Not much impressed

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a complaint from a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Applied online, had an interview with line manager and HR rep asking questions about my cv and then a month later offered me the job but took another 3 weeks to actually get the contract to me after accepting.