Kurt J. Lesker Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kurt J. Lesker Company

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kurt J. Lesker Company (Pleasant Hills, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial communication for the application was easily submitted online. They were more than flexible to work around my schedule for he first round interview since I was still at my previous job. For the first round I met with three different individuals in multiple areas of the company; this gave me a very good idea of the company culture and who I would be working with and for.

For the second round interview, again they were quite accommodating with the fact that I still had my previous job and offered a phone interview in order to get in contact with one of the vice presidents.

Everyone that I met with was quite cordial and informative. They wanted to make sure not only that I was right for the position, but that the position was in fact right for me. This is a company that does care about the individual.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson Hills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kurt J. Lesker Company (Jefferson Hills, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

applied online and got a call a few days latter. Interview had a lot of situational type questions. The interviewer said they may or may not hire someone. You also had to interview with the company president if you got past the first interview. Their process is very long and drawn out. I would avoid interviewing here. They are very unprofessional and it is a waste of time. There also seems to be some type of clique here where they only want certain types of people.

Interview Questions

• If you could open a business what type of business would it be?   Answer Question