Kwik Trip Assistant Food Service Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Assistant Food Service Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

Assistant Food Service Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

I had to interview with the District Food Service Leader for my area. I met him at another KT store and he took me to the office and had me fill out a questionnaire. Then he took me around the store and asked me various questions about the hot spot, soup area, condiment bar, etc. It was pretty laid back as long as you know your basic food safety information and you have common sense.

Interview Questions

• What is the "danger zone" in respect to food safety temperatures?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Assistant Food Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Incredible experience that opened new doors for me. After dropping out of college due to being robbed multiple times, I fell back onto my part time job. I requested to go full time, and within 2 months was offered a leadership position at a nearby store. It went smoothly from the get-go. I was interviewed by the Food Service District Leader, Selia Kliene. Lovely person, who started from the bottom of the company like I did. We had an hour interview, and I went on my way for an interview with the Store Leader of the location I applied to. Real stand up guy, puts in ridiculous hours to maintain the incredible workplace he's created. After his interview I received a call from Selia just two days later, confirming I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to show leadership in the workplace.   1 Answer
    • I thought hitting "add a question" would add a different question that I would answer, please ignore this text as an answer.   1 Answer