Kwik Trip Assistant Store Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Assistant Store Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle River, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Eagle River, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy process.
1. Phone interview with recruiter
2. Face to face with recruiter
3. Face to face with district leader
4. Face to face with area leader
5. Face to face with district leader

Other than the long tedious process, the company sounds like a great company to work for if you want to move around. I made it clear when I started the process and discussed through out, the importance of being in the community in which I reside. However, when the job offer came, 45 day into the process it was for a store that was not in my community and would require me to travel every day and I don't want to do that due to family reasons. I made that clear through the process but it was like they never heard it. It turned out that during the 45 day process they filled both roles at my local store and there might be an opportunity for me to get a position in the store down the road. They continued to tell me how they were growing and all of the opportunities to come in the future. I was only interested in one location. I understood that training would happen at a neighboring store and would require travel but I knew that would be temporary. Just disappointed that they didn't offer to me what we had been talking about the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Competently based... tell me about a time you.... how did you handle.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Appleton, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I knew people who were in the position I was interviewing for so I thought I was ready. First of all, no matter how many times I told the recruiter how to pronounce my name he kept getting it wrong. Second, he said once he received my application he would send me the review checker. I had to call him to remind him to send the link. Finally got to have my first interview in the basement of a store, it was cold and drab. The interview took about an hour. After which he told me he would call me Friday or Monday. He didn't call until almost 8:30 pm on Monday to tell me that they were going a different direction. After I had called him at 2:30pm. Really not impressed with the professionalism of this recruiter. The only thing he has going for him is the ability to dodge and otherwise not answer my questions. Maybe he should go into politics.

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kwik Trip in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and after 10 days, had a phone interview with a recruiter. An offer for a second interview in person with the recruiter via e-mail within a week. The second interview took place in one of the Kwik Trip stores about two weeks later. Informed within a week via e-mail whether a following interview with store leader and district leader is approved.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy with multiple individuals. It started with a Recruiter, who explained the Kwik Trip Philosophy and forwarded some of the benefits to Kwik Trip Via email. When I expressed interest, I met with a District Leader, who asked questions about me and explained whet the job entailed. Next I met with a Store Leader who explained more about the job an asked more questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you made a difference in somebody's life.   1 Answer