Kwik Trip Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kwik Trip

3.5

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Dubuque, IA) in March 2018.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter, and raised some questions in the email I wrote in reply. The recruiter then called me to address my questions, and, following this informal discussion, I applied online. A few days after my application was submitted, I received a call from the recruiter to do a more official phone interview. I also received an email from him about benefits, job description, and dress code.

After this phone interview, I was invited to participate in an in-store interview with the same recruiter. After accepting the invitation, I was sent an email link to gather my references. I had 24 hours to collect names and email addresses of a minimum of 5 people (3 current or previous bosses). The references, in turn, had to submit a short 2 minute survey about me.

The in-person interview was approximately 2 hours long, and detailed past work experiences. All of the questions where situational questions (tell me about a time when...). The recruiter was fully transparent and let me know about the interview process and what they were looking for. I was told that if I was selected to continue, it would be a MINIMUM of 2 more in-person interviews. Keep in mind, this was my 2nd official interview already, and 3rd conversation with this same recruiter.

I was told that I would receive notification either way whether I would be asked to continue the process. I did receive an email confirming that I had not been selected to continue. The recruiter told me during the interview that for every 21 people that apply, they only hire 1 person, so it's a pretty through and rigorous process. I was really disappointed because the recruiter really sold me on the company and I really enjoyed the interview process up to that point.

Interview Questions

• Situational. Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Davenport, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent my application and resume online and attended a hiring event I thought the interview went well but was notified that I would not get a second interview and they suggested I apply for a cashier job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you did something nice for someone.   1 Answer