Kwik Trip Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.5

Cashier Interview

Interview

Brief but thorough. We discussed my past employment in detail and how I get along with others. We also discussed time mgmt and teamwork. It was fast and went well,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Anonymous Employee in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Chanhassen, MN).

Interview

multiple visits to the store to complete paperwork, and 2 interviews. in addition to an over the phone interview. Also had to hunt down 7 previous co-workers to fill out an online questionnaire about me. But Completing an online job application and submitting a cover letter and resume was expected. Currently hired but my drug and background tests are pending approval. `

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

One interview with the site manager. A customer told me he had 3. Mine was easy but I think he liked me. They probably don't getting people with 2 degrees applying very often. They had someone move to a diff store that's the only reason an opening came up. I was told 2nd shift but I've been working mostly mornings. I'm not getting the max 28 hrs promised.

Interview Questions

• I should have known this one, but tell me how you made a difference in someone's life. That's one of their corporate values.   Answer Question

Negotiation

What negotiation.