Kwik Trip Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Chanhassen, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Straight forward, about 15 minutes. Don't expect much for an entry level job. Kwik Trip is expanding rapidly so it shouldn't be hard to get a job with them. Straight to the chase as well, the interview tells you exactly what to expect in your position.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where someone needed help when nobody else was helping them, yet you went to them to help them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Anonymous Employee in Jesup, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Jesup, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

Basically sit with store leader for an hour and they ask you pretty straightforward/generic questions about customer service. Questions were pretty easy much common sense and easy to make up answers on spot. if need be. Store leader was pretty nice, interview was fairly easy and casual. Very standard questions, basically to see if you have some common sense and are not super weird.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you saw an employee act inappropriately?.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Waterloo, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

By phone. Have to have at least three past supervisors/managers for reference and than an additional five references. No relatives or friends. Having three past supervisors or managers is not always an easy task. Sometimes you are not allowed to talk with the just past current supervisors. Not all people have a total of seven people for references.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how much customer service I had. Asked if I knew how to sell another product to a customer besides the one they might be getting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Fond du Lac, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

it was a 2 step process. the first one you went to the store you would be working at and got questioned about your past job history. once you were done they sent your answers into human resource and if they approve you then you have to get a drug test and if you can pass your hired.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you were put in a leader position and how did you handle it.   Answer Question