Kwik Trip Guest Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Guest Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Written application and 3-4 different people interview you. If the first doesn't like you, you're done. If they're not sure or they do like you, another person interviews you. Keeps going until the store leader interviews you and they have final say.

Interview Questions

• If your friends came by to visit and asked for a free fountain pop, would you give it to them?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Guest Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Long but easy. Ask a lot of "Tell me about a time you-" Went over everything from my resume. Expect a lot of questions that reference their mission statement. The second interview is a drug test, but the whole process took quite a bit of time. I had to call for the interview, call afterwards as a follow-up, and call after my drug test. Have to take initiative.

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Simple, as expected for a job that doesn't require any advanced skills. It is a entry level job with entry level questions. If you have ever had a job before, it should be extremely easy to be employed by this organization. The interviews are held at the store so don't expect an office or anything. It is in the back room of the store. I also feel that they could better discuss the exact jobs that will be completed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question