Kwik Trip Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rochester, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

They ask you star questions and then ask about pericings. Next the set you up for a drug test. Call you a random day and then make you go to the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have gone out go your way to help someone   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Arcadia, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview consisted of a bunch of situational questions. Other questions asked were about past work experience and what jobs/tasks/responsibilities you had for those previous jobs. They also asked to provide your availability to work during the week/weekends.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time where you witnessed someone (either at work or outside of work) being dishonest or breaking the rules? How did you react and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • At your previous job, has there ever been a time at work where a friend/family member comes in during your shift, asking for free merchandise? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Janesville, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online to Kwiktrip and was contacted by Stacey who set up an interview. The interview was very professional and yet casual so that I could talk easily and not be intimidated by the interview process. Everyone that I spoke with at Kwik Trip were professional and very people oriented. I received an email asking for more information but I had trouble retrieving it. That was the only downfall to the interview process. Other than that it was definitely a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a decision where you didn't have all the information you needed to make a decision?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Fond du Lac, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I went to a Kwik Trip job fair, it was one of the most efficient interviews I have ever been a part of! There were people waiting outside to get in but somehow before long everyone got an interview. Also it only took two days to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to make the unfavorable decision ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Kaukauna, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Long but worth it. Many steps and sign ups. Overall they try to find the right employees who will be fit for the job. I appreciate the opportunity and hopefully will be able to grow a lot with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Schofield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Schofield, WI).

Interview

There was two part to the interview. One is to be interviewed and asked a series of generic and scenario questions. After that you take a math test. If you passed both and they are interested then they would contact you and give you an offer. Before employment begins you are to do a drug urine test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped someone achieved something and what were the results   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Madison, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Math test was simple, basic math. Interview was about an hour and a lot of questions about how you would handle conflicts with customers and co workers. I walked in and asked to talk to a manager. He had me fill out an online application at the store and then gave me a paper with 10 math problems. he interviewed me on the spot and after an hour offered me a job pending the drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you they are flexible with hours, this is not the case.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Franklin, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Apply online, Phone Interview, two in store interviews with a store leader and a basic math test, also included a background check, and a drug test that had to come back okay before I was officially hired

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Baldwin, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

I went to an open interview. That day I interviewed with the assistant store leader and they scheduled me for a second interview. During the second interview I met with the store leader. The store leader offered me the position on the spot, contingent upon me passing a math test (without a calculator) and my references checking out.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you dealt with an unhappy customer and what you did about the situation.   Answer Question
    • What made you choose Kwik Trip?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The starting pay is set in stone. Just make sure if you have certain days or hours you can't work that it's made clear during my the interview and they will work with you!!

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Marshfield, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

Very helpful and encouraging. Incredibly informative which is honestly hard to come by these days. It went by like a breeze and were super accommodating to any questions or concerns.