Kwik Trip Retail Co-Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Retail Co-Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews in varying locations with varying people. There was a drug test, background test, and a math test. The interviews were with multiple people to make sure you were well liked by more than 1 person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Appleton, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was the longest interview I've ever had (almost 2 hours). They were thorough and direct. But the way it was presented, though prepared as a packet for the manager to read off of, it was very relaxed and personable. I wish every interview was that relaxed. It made the 2 hours seem like nothing.

Interview Questions

• In your current place of employment, please list 1 thing that is often forgotten about or neglected?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

Pretty Easy. Answer questions and complete a simple math exercise. Only one visit

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

very relaxed interview typical questions like, how would you handle difficult customers, what would you do if you saw someone stealing, (co-worker) what hours are you available. any limitations or things you cant do. why do you want to work here?

Negotiation

I was just offered a set amount and was told that was the most I could get

Anonymous Employee in New Holstein, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (New Holstein, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

Was promised full time hours

Interview Questions

• Not one that I can think of, interview was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process, they made the offer, and i either accepted it or declined it. I accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Ask run of the mill interview questions. Its a customer service position for a gas station, they won't grill you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None