Kwik Trip Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Sun Prairie, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Very nice calm interview. Was looking to stay busy and this definately the right job. Drug test and references needed. Lots and lots of video s to watch but once you make it past that your good to go.

Interview Questions

• Name something you have done to help someone that would go above and beyond the norm.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

I went to an open house event. They did what I would call a mini interview which could lead up with a full interview at a later time. In my case, I did get the full interview but I have not yet gone to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was a problem at work and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rochester, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the store manager, asked me when I could come into an interview. Told him a time, and the interview went smoothly. A few days later he called me back saying he was going to give me a job offer and to come in and meet him. Got the job, and they sent me somewhere to go to a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one time in the past month that you have changed someone's live?   Answer Question