Kwik Trip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

I went through a behavioral based interview to find out what kind of person I am, how I treat other people, and how I have managed difficult situations in the past. I also had to prepare and present to the current training team an example of my skills/style in training a group of people.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation you have faced in life. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

The interview was thorough and straightforward. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable. The questions were very much designed to find out your character - how you would treat co-workers and customers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhinelander, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rhinelander, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy, multiple steps and long interviews that are very in depth--great for finding the right candidate, but was very extensive and lengthy. Met with multiple people, spread out over a few weeks.

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Madison, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Started with Phone interview, references, and then in person interview. Pretty standard to other places. Interview last about an hour. Quick response back. Heard back with in 2 weeks. Very streamline.

Interview Questions

• Was interactive experience questions. The questions were to draw on your personal and prior work experience to see what your values are.   Answer Question

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbandale, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Urbandale, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

2, multiple-hour interviews: 1st with direct supervisor and then with indirect supervisor. The interviewers did a fantastic job of making the interview very conversational and would often drift off topic sharing personal anecdotes. The first interview concluded with a math quiz (no longer used) and a brief break down of the rest of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Behavior Based interview questions. "Tell me about a time that you..." Interviewers are allowed to go off-script and ask more probing questions if they feel it necessary.   1 Answer

Retail Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Duluth, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

It is a 2 part interview. The first part is a phone interview where you will be asked about yourself, your work experience, and whether you have experience repairing certain items. The second interview will be in person with two people interviewing you asking similar questions to what was asked in the first interview. Additional questions about your morals and personality are asked.

Interview Questions

• Their priority is hiring people who fit in the company with decent morals and a positive attitude. People who are honest and work well with others. They don't want to hire that one rotten apple that ruins the whole barrel. This is what makes up the majority of the interview questions. Your work related skills are a distant second during the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Sun Prairie, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Very nice calm interview. Was looking to stay busy and this definately the right job. Drug test and references needed. Lots and lots of video s to watch but once you make it past that your good to go.

Interview Questions

• Name something you have done to help someone that would go above and beyond the norm.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

I went to an open house event. They did what I would call a mini interview which could lead up with a full interview at a later time. In my case, I did get the full interview but I have not yet gone to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was a problem at work and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rochester, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the store manager, asked me when I could come into an interview. Told him a time, and the interview went smoothly. A few days later he called me back saying he was going to give me a job offer and to come in and meet him. Got the job, and they sent me somewhere to go to a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one time in the past month that you have changed someone's live?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Janesville, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Tell me about yourself.
    What are your strengths?
    What are your weaknesses?
    Why do you want this job?
    Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
    What's your ideal company?
    What attracted you to this company?
    Why should we hire you?
    What did you like least about your last job?
    When were you most satisfied in your job?
    What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
    What were the responsibilities of your last position?
    Why are you leaving your present job?
    What do you know about this industry?
    What do you know about our company?
    Are you willing to relocate?
    Do you have any questions for me?

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not Negotiable