Kwik Trip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.6

Sort:

Regulatory Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

I was encouraged to apply for the position by the person who was hiring. I was interviewed by HR, which included mostly behavioral questions. The HR lady asked a lot of questions that started with "Tell me about a time when you X, Y, Z..." The person hiring for the position asked more technical/job related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a random act of kindness you did recently.   Answer Question

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Written application and 3-4 different people interview you. If the first doesn't like you, you're done. If they're not sure or they do like you, another person interviews you. Keeps going until the store leader interviews you and they have final say.

Interview Questions

• If your friends came by to visit and asked for a free fountain pop, would you give it to them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Long but easy. Ask a lot of "Tell me about a time you-" Went over everything from my resume. Expect a lot of questions that reference their mission statement. The second interview is a drug test, but the whole process took quite a bit of time. I had to call for the interview, call afterwards as a follow-up, and call after my drug test. Have to take initiative.

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Simple, as expected for a job that doesn't require any advanced skills. It is a entry level job with entry level questions. If you have ever had a job before, it should be extremely easy to be employed by this organization. The interviews are held at the store so don't expect an office or anything. It is in the back room of the store. I also feel that they could better discuss the exact jobs that will be completed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rochester, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

They ask you star questions and then ask about pericings. Next the set you up for a drug test. Call you a random day and then make you go to the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have gone out go your way to help someone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Arcadia, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview consisted of a bunch of situational questions. Other questions asked were about past work experience and what jobs/tasks/responsibilities you had for those previous jobs. They also asked to provide your availability to work during the week/weekends.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time where you witnessed someone (either at work or outside of work) being dishonest or breaking the rules? How did you react and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • At your previous job, has there ever been a time at work where a friend/family member comes in during your shift, asking for free merchandise? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Janesville, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online to Kwiktrip and was contacted by Stacey who set up an interview. The interview was very professional and yet casual so that I could talk easily and not be intimidated by the interview process. Everyone that I spoke with at Kwik Trip were professional and very people oriented. I received an email asking for more information but I had trouble retrieving it. That was the only downfall to the interview process. Other than that it was definitely a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a decision where you didn't have all the information you needed to make a decision?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Fond du Lac, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I went to a Kwik Trip job fair, it was one of the most efficient interviews I have ever been a part of! There were people waiting outside to get in but somehow before long everyone got an interview. Also it only took two days to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to make the unfavorable decision ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Kaukauna, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Long but worth it. Many steps and sign ups. Overall they try to find the right employees who will be fit for the job. I appreciate the opportunity and hopefully will be able to grow a lot with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Schofield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Schofield, WI).

Interview

There was two part to the interview. One is to be interviewed and asked a series of generic and scenario questions. After that you take a math test. If you passed both and they are interested then they would contact you and give you an offer. Before employment begins you are to do a drug urine test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped someone achieved something and what were the results   Answer Question