Kwik Trip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Madison, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Math test was simple, basic math. Interview was about an hour and a lot of questions about how you would handle conflicts with customers and co workers. I walked in and asked to talk to a manager. He had me fill out an online application at the store and then gave me a paper with 10 math problems. he interviewed me on the spot and after an hour offered me a job pending the drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you they are flexible with hours, this is not the case.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Franklin, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Apply online, Phone Interview, two in store interviews with a store leader and a basic math test, also included a background check, and a drug test that had to come back okay before I was officially hired

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Baldwin, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

I went to an open interview. That day I interviewed with the assistant store leader and they scheduled me for a second interview. During the second interview I met with the store leader. The store leader offered me the position on the spot, contingent upon me passing a math test (without a calculator) and my references checking out.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you dealt with an unhappy customer and what you did about the situation.   Answer Question
    • What made you choose Kwik Trip?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The starting pay is set in stone. Just make sure if you have certain days or hours you can't work that it's made clear during my the interview and they will work with you!!

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Mequon, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

The whole process was very easy and laid back. Questions were just typical sorts of filtering/personality screening questions. The whole interview was very conversational and friendly, low-stress, focused on how you interact with people vs. what skills and background you have.

Interview Questions

• Name an example where you personally went above and beyond standard expectations to serve someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fountain City, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Fountain City, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

I contacted the store manager at the town I wanted to work in. The acting store leader had me apply online, after which I interviewed at the location for an hour or so. A week or two after, I did a drug-screen in a neighboring town. Finally, I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions required thought and some were rather surprising, though the interviewer left it up to you on which of two choices you would rather answer. One such question that took me especially by surprise: "Please mention an instance where you had to bypass a company policy/rule and describe how you handled the situation," or something on that order.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Blaine, MN) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online, then a representative called me to go to a hiring event, went to hiring event and got an interview on the spot, after interview, got another call for a phone interview then a certain kwik trip manager called me a 3 days later to go do drug testing. once pass the drug screening; you basically got the job

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a job at Kwik Trip?   1 Answer

Food Demonstrator Interview

Interview

I applied online, and was left a voicemail asking me to call HR to do a fifteen-minute phone interview. I called shortly thereafter, but no one answered, so I had to leave voicemail. I never heard back from anyone, yet I get emails about jobs that "match what I'm looking for."

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

they call you to do a phone interview, if they like you they will ask you to come in and do it all over again, then you have to go about and get 5 references and they have to reply through email.. If not you don't get the job, have to pass a drug test and background test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a conflict between two employees that are not getting along?
      What would you tell someone that you see not washing their hands before working in the kitchen?
      What are some main characteristics of a leader?
      If you store leader told you one thing and your district manager told you another who do you listen to and why?
      why do you feel you are the best for this job?
      what have you learned from others in your store now?
      What does the red zone mean to you and what does it consist of?
      When would you report a co-worker situation to your store manager?
      where do you see yourself in your future?   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

very in depth and lengthy, very relaxed atmosphere, started with phone interview, then it was an in person interview with a panel. Had to have a min of 7 refrences fill out an online check about you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward with the warehouse supervisor. He explained the position to me and asked why I wanted to work there. I received a call several days later with an offer for the position. They do not tell you during the interview but when you are offered the position and go in to sign the paperwork they make you take a drug test right then and there. Employment is contingent on passing the test.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based interview: "Tell me about a time when...."   Answer Question