Kwik Trip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and had a call within 2 days. Set up an interview which lasted approx. 40 minutes. Most of the time was spent being asked questions/scenarios, being read policies, and taking a short math quiz.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond the call of duty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, hiring manager was very generous.

Retail Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Was referred to by a current employee. Easy interview process, some questioners were required upon hiring or prior. Wasn't expecting a difficult interview process for a position as a cashier.

Interview Questions

• How you handle customer complaints   1 Answer

Retail Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

The interview was easy-going and I wasn't under much pressure. The Assistant Store Lead conducting the interview made sure I was comfortable and had something to drink before beginning. All questions were typical of an average job interview and I was instructed to take a short written math test before the interview began, which wasn't difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you committed a random act of kindness?   Answer Question

Retail Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Filled out online application. Got called about a month later and set up interview. Then they called about a month after that and set up a drug test. That took about 3 weeks for results. you have to complete a math test.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews in varying locations with varying people. There was a drug test, background test, and a math test. The interviews were with multiple people to make sure you were well liked by more than 1 person.

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Appleton, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was the longest interview I've ever had (almost 2 hours). They were thorough and direct. But the way it was presented, though prepared as a packet for the manager to read off of, it was very relaxed and personable. I wish every interview was that relaxed. It made the 2 hours seem like nothing.

Interview Questions

• In your current place of employment, please list 1 thing that is often forgotten about or neglected?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

Pretty Easy. Answer questions and complete a simple math exercise. Only one visit

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

very relaxed interview typical questions like, how would you handle difficult customers, what would you do if you saw someone stealing, (co-worker) what hours are you available. any limitations or things you cant do. why do you want to work here?

Negotiation

I was just offered a set amount and was told that was the most I could get

Anonymous Employee in New Holstein, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (New Holstein, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

Was promised full time hours

Interview Questions

• Not one that I can think of, interview was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process, they made the offer, and i either accepted it or declined it. I accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Ask run of the mill interview questions. Its a customer service position for a gas station, they won't grill you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None