Kwik Trip Interview Questions in La Crosse, WI | Glassdoor

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

very in depth and lengthy, very relaxed atmosphere, started with phone interview, then it was an in person interview with a panel. Had to have a min of 7 refrences fill out an online check about you.

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

I went through a behavioral based interview to find out what kind of person I am, how I treat other people, and how I have managed difficult situations in the past. I also had to prepare and present to the current training team an example of my skills/style in training a group of people.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation you have faced in life. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Retail Co-Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Ask run of the mill interview questions. Its a customer service position for a gas station, they won't grill you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

I filled out an application online. I found it to be a little bit of a difficult interview. He asked a lot of random questions that didn't really go with the job.

Interview Questions

• I think the most unexpected question that caught me off guard was "Tell me about a random act of kindness you've done."   Answer Question

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Simple, as expected for a job that doesn't require any advanced skills. It is a entry level job with entry level questions. If you have ever had a job before, it should be extremely easy to be employed by this organization. The interviews are held at the store so don't expect an office or anything. It is in the back room of the store. I also feel that they could better discuss the exact jobs that will be completed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Retail Co-Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

Pretty Easy. Answer questions and complete a simple math exercise. Only one visit

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question