Kwik Trip Retail Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Retail Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and had a call within 2 days. Set up an interview which lasted approx. 40 minutes. Most of the time was spent being asked questions/scenarios, being read policies, and taking a short math quiz.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond the call of duty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, hiring manager was very generous.

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Retail Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Was referred to by a current employee. Easy interview process, some questioners were required upon hiring or prior. Wasn't expecting a difficult interview process for a position as a cashier.

Interview Questions

• How you handle customer complaints   1 Answer

Retail Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

The interview was easy-going and I wasn't under much pressure. The Assistant Store Lead conducting the interview made sure I was comfortable and had something to drink before beginning. All questions were typical of an average job interview and I was instructed to take a short written math test before the interview began, which wasn't difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you committed a random act of kindness?   Answer Question

Retail Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Filled out online application. Got called about a month later and set up interview. Then they called about a month after that and set up a drug test. That took about 3 weeks for results. you have to complete a math test.