Kwik Trip Retail Coworker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kwik Trip Retail Coworker Interview Questions

Interviews at Kwik Trip

2.7

Retail Coworker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

There is a face to face interview. It takes several weeks. The interview is generally not that hard while you should show your patience and easy going. It is worthwhile to take this job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kwik Trip

Retail Coworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip in June 2009.

Interview

I got a call back for an interview with the store leader, and it took about 6 hours of me informing him about my past experience in customer service and I was asked to describe from a previous job: an example of excellent customer service I provided. The focus of the interview was on team work and customer service.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of excellent customer service you provided?   Answer Question
    • How would you be an asset to the staff of this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Retail Coworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip in June 2009.

Interview

Application is only online. Interview process took about an hour (depends on previous experience). Mostly questions about your last job (how you performed, how you handled a difficult situation, etc). Several "scenarios" to describe and evaluate. Typical questions such as "how much did you steal from your previous employer" which is definitely frowned upon, btw.

Interview Questions

• Explain the most difficult day you've had while at work.   1 Answer